Chapter 24

Just so you all know, this is just a filler, but don't worry, lots of sh*t will go down in the next chapter! And I'm sorry if there's any mistakes, I was distracted by a movie. Enjoy!

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ Chapter 24 ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Gaby's P.O.V

It was around 9:00 a.m when I woke up and got ready to leave. But before I did, I wanted to go see Niall.

"Are you ready?" Liam asks as I slipped my shoes on.

"Yeah, lets go see him" I say and he lead me to his room. When we got there Maura was all alone. "Morning Maura, where's everyone at?" I ask giving her a hug.

"They all went to your house, they were pretty tired from their plane ride."

"I bet, are you tired? Liam can take you home while I stay here with Nialler" I say and she smiled.

"Its alright babe, I actually slept pretty good last night" she replied and I smiled.

"Good, are you hungry?" I asked and she shook her head 'no.'

"I'm alright sweetie, just go visit with Niall. We'll be outside in the hall" she says leaving with Liam. I took a deep breath before sitting down on Niall's bed. I grabbed his hand and lightly placed a kiss on it. I stared at him for awhile just thinking about him.

"I miss your touch so damn much" I whisper and began to play with his fingers like I used to do. "I love you Niall, I'm not even gonna lie" I say and leaned my heads down to his.

My lips brushed over his before I placed them firmly on top of his. Sparks flew as I pulled back from his perfect face. Even though he had wounds on his face, he was still the worlds handsomest man to ever live.

"I remember the first time I met you. You pulled me into one of your famous 'Horan Hugs' making me instantly blush" I say smiling. "Please wake up Ni, I want to share more memories with you, I want to share more kisses with you, and I want to be loved by you. Just please wake up" I say placing one more kiss to his lips and leaving to find Liam.

"You ready?" Liam asks as I closed Niall's door.

"Yeah, I'll see you later Maura" I say to her and followed Liam to the lobby.

"Make sure you zip up your jacket, its really cold outside" he says and I nodded. When we walked through the doors, we were instantly blinded by flashing lights. "Come here" Liam says pulling me into his chest. Thousands of questions were thrown at me as we tried to move past the large crowd.

"Gaby! Is it true you were in here for trying to commit suicide?!"

"How long have you been cutting yourself for?!"

"Why were you in there for? Are you crazy?!"

"Did Niall know he was dating such a screw-up?!"

I ignored their rude questions and quickly climbed into Liam's car. I buckled my seatbelt while Liam jogged to the other side of the car. He then got inside and sped off to our house.

"We're almost there!" I squealed jumping up and down in my seat.

"Calm down Gabs" Liam says chuckling a little, but of course I didn't listen.

"Oh my gosh we're here!" I screamed as he pulled up to our house. I didn't even wait for him to park, I just jumped out of the car and ran to the front door. Liam was quick to park and open the door for me. "I'm home mother f*ckers!" I shouted. I was surprised to see everyone, including Cher and Ross standing there with huge grins on their faces.