Chapter 17

Before I start this chapter, I wanted to tell you guys about an awesome book I'm reading! Its called, "Dreams do come true (Harry Styles Fan Fiction)" Make sure to go check it out and vote! Lets get her more reads and more votes! She'd really appreciate it and so would I. If you wanna follow her, her username is @Bethelise5! Thanks everyone!

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ Chapter 17 ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Gaby's P.O.V

"Baby, baby wake up" Liam's soft voice whispers in my ear. I fluttered my eyes open and he gave me a light smile. "I'm gonna go start breakfast, do you wanna get ready or just come down?" he asks me.

"I'm gonna get ready, thanks daddy" I say getting up from the bed. He only nodded and left. I walked to my bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a shower, and threw on some sweats, and a tshirt. I left my hair the way it was and went downstairs.

"Hey Gaby, you okay?" Zayn asks and I nodded looking to the ground. Am I okay. F*ck no I'm not.

"I'm fine Zayn" I say walking into the kitchen. Everyone was already eating so I just sat down and grabbed a little bit of food. I've been thinking of just stop eating, considering I keep on getting called fat.

"Is that all you want?" Liam asks sitting down next to me. I shrugged before taking a drink of my water.

"I'm just not that hungry" I whispered. Everyone gave me concerned looks but I just shook them off. "So, are you guys gonna go see Niall?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Um, yeah. Do you wanna come?" Eleanor asks and I shook my head 'no'. "But, wh-" she was cut off by Louis giving her a stern look.

"Its fine babe, you don't have to go" Louis says giving me a fake smile.

"Um, okay. I'm just gonna go to my room" I say standing up from the chair and leaving. When I made it to my room I got my phone out and logged onto Twitter. Lets see what else people have to say about me. '@Gabriela_Payne your so f*cking ugly, has anyone ever told you to stop eating?' one said. 'Omg, you are the most ugliest person I've EVER seen. The boys only took you in because they feel sorry for you!' another one said.

Tears started to blur my vision as I read through more, but one in particular caught my eye. 'If you hate @Gabriela_Payne as much as I do, visit the website I made! Its called WeHateGaby!' some girl wrote. I typed in the website to see thousands of comments talking about why they hate me and why the boys took me in.

"Gaby?" a voice says knocking on my door. I put my phone away and wiped my tears away as the door swung open. "Are you okay? I heard crying" Harry says.

"I'm fine, has everyone left already?" I ask and he nodded a 'yes' before sitting down next to me.

"So, do you wanna talk today?" he asks taking my hand in his. I pulled it back and he gave me a hurt look.

"No, if you don't mind, I wanna be alone" I say and he signed. What's his problem?

"Gaby, I don't want you reading anymore hate" he says sternly. "Don't think I didn't notice you take only take a bite of food. I don't want you starving yourself" he says.

"I don't know what your talking about" I snap. "And you can't tell me what to do anyways" I say pushing him off of my bed.

"Give me your phone" he says holding out his hand.

"No Harry, leave me alone, your not my father!" I shout. He rolled his eyes before wrestling me to the ground and yanking my phone out of my pocket. He then grabbed the rest of my electronics and tried to leave the room, but I wouldn't let him. "Give me back my stuff!" I scream at him.