Chapter 20

Please do not be rude to one another in the comments. It's a fan fiction, not real life. And yes the character cries a lot. If it bugs you all so much I'll start editing this story and the sequel when I'm finished with it. It's the first book I've ever wrote, of course there's gonna be lots of mistakes. I don't mean to offend some of you or anything, I just don't allow or like people putting others down. So please, just enjoy reading the book. I love you!

No hate please.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ Chapter 20 ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Gaby's P.O.V

When the next morning came, I felt horrible. Even weaker than yesterday. Liam was still asleep so I just pressed the nurse button. Minutes later doctor Trever walked in with a smile on his face.

"How are you feeling today?" he asks.

"Horrible, I feel really weak and my head hurts, too" I say and he changed my I.V again. "Thank you" I say and he nodded. "When do I get to go home?" I ask curiously.

"We're not sure yet, but not any time soon" he says and I frowned. I hate hospitals. I've been here way to many times in the last month.

"Hhhhmmmmmmm" Liam mumbled, his eyes opening up. "What time is it?" he asked yawning at the end.

"Its about 8:15" doctor Trever answered.

"Oh" Liam replied sitting up from the bed. "Why didn't you wake me up?" he asked me and I shrugged.

"I didn't want to wake you up" I say and he kissed my cheek.

"Well, today's the day you get to meet with a therapist" doctor T says confusing me.

"I'm sorry, what?!" I asked kind of pissed. I don't need someone knowing my problems!

"You didn't tell her" the doctor asks Liam.

"I thought it would be easier if she didn't know" he says.

"Oops, sorry Mr. Payne" the doctor apologizes.

"Wait, why do I need to go to a therapist?" I asked looking at Liam.

"Because, maybe talking about your problems will help you deal with your emotions instead of hurting yourself" he says and I sent him a dirty look.

"Are you f*cking kidding me?!" I yell. This is just plain rude!

"Watch your language, and 'yes.' Your going to meet with her" Liam says and I started to pout.

"No, I don't want to! And you can't make me! No!" I say holding onto the beds railing. My breathing was picking up as I thought about what they were wanting me to tell the therapist. Everything.

"Calm down, breath, breath" Liam repeated patting my back.

"How can I calm down when you want me to confess everything to some stranger! They could've been a stripper before, yet you wouldn't even know!" I shout. They both chuckled at my last remark but it soon went back to being serious.

"Look, I'm just trying to help you" Liam says and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, all I know is I am NOT going to talk to her. I don't even know her!" I say laying back down on the bed and smuggling up to my pillow.

"To bad, you need this if you wanna get better" Liam says and doctor T agreed.

"Well what if I don't wanna get better!" I snapped.

"Do you wanna die?!" Liam asked and I shrugged.

"What do I have to live for?" I say and Liam looked at me with hurt in his eyes.