Chapter 22

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ Chapter 22 ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Liam's P.O.V

It was finally morning and I was anxious to talk to Harry. Why would he kiss my daughter? She has a boyfriend. Does he have feelings for her?

"Liam" Gaby says cutting my thoughts of. I looked up at her and gave her a little smile. "You okay?" she asks.

"Oh, yeah I'm fine. When did Harry get here?" I ask.

"Last night after you guys left. We talked and then fell asleep" she says.

"What did you guys talk about?" I ask and she shrugged.

"Nothing really, but while he was gone he was staying in a cottage" she says.

"Oh" I simply replied when Harry started to move around in his sleep. His eyes popped open and when he saw me his face went pale. "I'm not gonna hurt you again" I say and he let a loud breath out.

"What do you mean hurt him again?" Gaby questioned.

"Just a joke. Anyways, how was your vacation?" I asked Harry.

"It was fine, and I'm sorry" he says. "About the whole making Gaby cry thing" he apologizes.

"Its fine Harry, just don't do it again or I'll cut your balls off" I say causing him to chuckle.

"I won't" he answered and everyone walked in.

"Harry!" they shouted running up to him and attacking him.

"Hey everyone" he said and they all started to ask him thousands of questions. After he explained it all to us, Gaby left to take a shower. Now's my chance to talk to him.

"Can you guys go and get Harry some clothes and all of us breakfast?" I ask. They nodded before exiting the room leaving me and Harry alone. "Explain please" I say.

"Explain what?" he asked confused and I rolled my eyes.

"Explain why I caught you kissing Gaby's lips" I growled and his face went back to being pale.

"Um, I-I don't know what you're talking about" he stuttered.

"I'm gonna repeat this once and only once, why the f*ck were you kissing my daughter?!"

"I don't know what your talking about! And that's the last time I answer your insane question!" he says and turned on the t.v.

"Oh no you don't!" I say just as Gaby came back into the room. She gave me a smile and pulled me into a long hug.

"I love you daddy" she whispered and I smiled.

"I love you too" I say pecking her forehead.

"We're back!" Louis shouted walking into the room with food and a bag in his hand. "Here Haz" he says giving Harry the bag.

"Thanks" Harry replied and walked into the bathroom.

"Here's your food" Louis says giving me one of those plates of breakfast you get at McDonald's. He then handed one to Gaby and we both started to eat.

"So Gabs, when are you allowed to go home?" Perrie asked.

"Not sure, doctor T said when my breathing goes back to normal, its still irregular" she says with a frown. I knew how much she wanted to go home. I mean, who wants to stay in a hospital room? No one.