Chapter 4

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ Chapter 4 ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Gaby's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to see Liam sitting on my bed. He smiled down at me and I gave him one back.

"Good morning Gaby! How did you sleep?" he asked and I sat up next to him.

"I slept great!" I say and he helped me up. "Can you ask Dani for some clothes again?" I asked.

"Oh, don't worry about it, Dani bought you some clothes earlier! I'll go get the bags" he says and I nodded. "If you wanna take a shower or something, l'll leave them on your bed"

"Thanks Liam, I'll go get in right now" I said and wobbled into the bathroom. I took off Dani's clothes and carefully made my way into the shower. I washed my hair and body then got out and wrapped the towel around my slim body.

I brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair before going to see what Dani got me. I opened the bag and looked through the beautiful clothes. I decided on wearing a pair of blue skinny jeans with white dots on them, and a black t - shirt. I slipped on my black converse, did my makeup, and then put my hair up into a nice bun.

I grabbed my pink crutches and walked downstairs to see everyone eating or drinking tea. I sat down next to Zayn and started to eat. I looked over at Niall giving him a small smile. He smiled back making me blush a little so I quickly looked away.

"So Gaby, tell us about yourself" Eleanor says and I nodded.

"Um, I work in a bakery" I say trying to think of something else but it was all to personal.

"Wow, you and Harry are so much alike!" Perrie says. "First the dimples and now the bakery!" we all laughed and Harry shot me a wink. I smiled at him before returning to my food.

"Anything else?" Danielle asked and I shook my head no and shrugged my shoulders.

"No, my life is really boring" I answered.

"That'll change when you live under the same roof with these 5 stupid idiot's." Eleanor says earning death glares from the boys. I laughed and stood up to put my plate away but got it tooken away from me.

"I'll take it, you have a hurt leg anyways" Niall says putting it in the sink. Everyone whistled and I left so they wouldn't see me blush. Why did Niall have to be so attractive?!?

"Hey love, sorry about them" a familiar Irish accent says and I blushed harder when he called me love.

"It's fine Niall, what do you wanna do?" I ask turning around suddenly building up confidence. He thought for a moment then called in the boys and girls. I was majorly confused! "You guys wanna play truth or dare?" he asked and my eyes got big. That game only made people embarrassed or upset.

"Sure" they all agreed.

"No way!" I say and they all grabbed me pulling me on the couch. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Gaby, truth or dare?" Eleanor asked and I chose truth.

"Gaby, if you had to date one of the boys, who would you date?" Eleanor asked and I blushed. Easy, Niall!

"Guys, I don't wanna play!" I pouted.

"Too bad, now answer!" Zayn says and and I muttered 'A**' under my breath. He laughed and repeated the question.