Chapter 6

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ Chapter 6 ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Gaby's P.O.V

When I woke up Niall was still sleeping so I quietly made my way to the bathroom and did my normal routine. Brushed my teeth, took a shower, did my makeup, and curled my brown hair. I then slipped on a pair of skinny jeans, a long black sleeved shirt, and a big grey sweat shirt. I kissed Niall's cheek before grabbing my crutches and going downstairs. I really wish I hadn't gone in there. Liam and Dani were making out.

"I hope you both brushed your teeth before doing that, and if you didn't, that is disgusting!" I say grabbing a bowl and filling it up with Pops and milk. They both pulled apart blushing like crazy. "I'm guessing you didn't" I say and started to eat my cereal. There was a long awkward silence until Louis walked in with Eleanor following him. "Hey guys" I say.

"Hey Gabs, wutch ya up to!" Louis and Eleanor say and I shrugged. I got up and put my dish into the sink.

"Are you guys ever gonna talk?" I ask revering to Dani and Liam. They blushed more and I laughed. "It's not like we don't do it" I say pointing at me, Louis, and Eleanor.

"Oh yeah, when's the last time you've snogged someone?" Dani asked.

"Last night" I say smirking and walking into the kitchen. I sat down when Louis, Eleanor, Dani, and Liam walked in confused.

"Will you please tell me who you've been snogging?" Liam asked getting p*seed.

"I was kidding you guys, but I have snogged a boy before, I mean, I'm 15" I say. Wrong move.

"That is still waaaaay to young!" Liam says and I rolled my eyes.

"Says the boy who lost his virginity at age 14!" I say and he gets ANGRIER. His veins were literally popping out of his forehead.

"Morning" an Irish accent says and then he noticed Liams mad expression. "Did you tell him about last night?" he asked nervously.

"What the F*CK happened last night!" Liam yells standing up, his fists clenched. Niall looked at me with a scared look on his face so I stepped.

"Liam, nothing happened" I say putting my hands on his chest and pushing him back.

"You had sex didn't you!" he yells and I flinched moving away from him.

"We didn't Liam, we just snogged a couple of times" Niall says hugging my body. I hated yelling, I've always had.

"Get your hands off my f*cking daughter!" he screams and I started to cry.

"C'mon" Niall whispers taking my hand and leading me to his car ignoring Liam's shouts. I also forgot my crutches. I didn't need them though, my leg felt great. I sat down in the passengers seat while Niall jogged to the other side of his car and hopped in. "Are you okay?" he asks pulling out of the drive way.

"Just fine" I replied grabbing his big hand and holding onto it. He was so amazing, so sweet, just so perfect. "Where are we going Ni?" I asked rubbing my thumb over his palm.

"I was thinking the Bahamas" he suggests and my eyes popped out of their sockets. "Sound good?"

"Sounds amazing, but we need clothes and a plane" I say and he just smiles.

"I've got it covered Gaby, don't worry" he says and we pulled up to an airport. He took my hand and we walked inside.

"Don't you have work?" I asked and he nodded no. I gave him another smile as he dragged me to a, private jet? A man showed us inside and I was shocked. It was quite big.