Chapter 9

I wanna dedicate this chapter to A_Frantastic_Girl! She is the only person who has given me feedback on my story and I really appreciate her for that. If you aren't already following her, you totally should! Make sure to check out her books, "One Step Closer" and, "Love Never Fails" She's an AMAZING writer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ Chapter 8 ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Gaby's P.O.V

"Gaby, Gaby! Wake up!" Liam yells in my hear. I groan sitting up and slapping him lightly on the face.

"You better have a good f*cking reason for waking me up!" I mutter and he laughs.

"You have to get to school" he says and I faced palmed myself. I totally forgot! "Now you get ready while I go cook breakfast" he says leaving the room and I got up from bed making my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then got into the shower. I washed my body and hair before getting out and heading to my closet. I through on a pair of denim skinnies, a tshirt, a blue sweater and slipped into my boots. My hair was already curled, so I went downstairs to see everyone eating.

"Morning school guuuurrrrlll!" Louis screams as I took a seat next to Niall and Dani.

"Morning everyone" I muttered pouring milk into my bowl. I shoved a spoonful of the cereal into my mouth making them all laugh.

"Not a morning person I see" Perrie says. "You and Zayn are so alike" she says pointing to a grumpy looking Zayn. He sent me a smile and wink.

"When do we leave?" I asked and Liam said now. I stood up grabbing my bag and walking to the car. Niall was hot on my tail as I climbed into the back.

"Nervous princess?" he asked and I nodded leaning my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me pulling me into him and resting his head on mine.

"You guys are so adorable!" El squealed making both me and Niall blush. I pecked his red cheek and then pulled away only to have him pull me into his lips this time. It was short and sweet. When we pulled back I realized that we were already and in front of a school.

"C'mon guys!" Liam says and we all piled out of the car. Mine and Niall's hand were intertwined as we walked towards the front office. We entered the large room and were greeted by a tall old man.

"Hello, you must be Gaby" he says shaking my hand. I nodded as he lead all of us to his small office. "I'm principle Hemmings, and this young man is Ross" he says pointing to tall dirty bloned boy. He kind of looked like Niall but Niall was cuter.

"Hey, I'm gonna be showing you your classes since I'm in all of your periods" he says giving me a wave and smile. I returned his wave and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you Ross" I say putting my hand back into Niall's.

"Gaby, if you need anything just ask Ross or me" principle Hemmings said and I nodded. "Well, the bell's gonna ring any minute so you two better get going" he says. I kissed Niall's lips one more time and said goodbye to everyone then leaving with Ross.

"I'm a big fan of your work on Youtube" he randomly says as we walked to math class.

"Thanks Ross, it means a lot" I say sending him a smile. Maybe school WON'T be that bad. We reached are class and headed inside. When the door shut, all eyes turned to me and I quickly looked to the ground.

"Class, this is Gabriela Payne. She's new here and I'd like you all to be nice to her" a short woman says and everyone started to whisper. "Take a seat next to Ross" she says and I followed her actions.