Aaron Ramsey | Seashells

✖✖✖

"Can I open my eyes now?"

"Babe, we're almost there, just a little more patience... Although I know that's not your strongest characteristic."

"Aaron!"

"Just kidding, babe. A few more steps to the left and we're done."

I almost tripped over something, but my boyfriend caught me from behind, still holding a hand over my eyes. I felt he was shirtless.

"If we are going to a strip club, then, so help me but-" I was cut off by his giggle, and he immediately removed his hand from my eyes.

We were standing on a beach, the view was absolutely breathtaking - crystal blue water, endless sunny sky, a light breeze blowing around me, carrying the smell of salt and happiness. And it was also amazing that we were the only people around. I turned around and hugged my boyfrend tightly.

"So,you like it, princess?"

"Aaron, I love it! It's beautiful, thank you so much!"

"Anything for you, Y/N."

There was a hint of seriousness in his voice as he leaned in to kiss me. It felt like we were the only ones in the world.

"Y/N, you choose how we spend the day here. It's all yours."

"Well, we could go for a swim, and relax, and sunbathe, of course! And eat something, or cuddle. And later we could do some other fun things..." I trailed off, biting my lip with a smirk.

"I love the way you think." Aaron chuckled.

"Ah, well, I am quite lovable."

"And also a little crazy. But that's why I love you, I guess."

"What's up with you today? Usually you aren't that romantic, y'know. Are you okay?"

"Can't I just tell my girlfriend how much she means to me?

"Uhm...sure you can. I guess?" I was getting a little suspicious-Aaron was never the clingy, lovey-dovey partner. He must have planned something special today.

"And one more thing, can we...um, go look for seashells later?"

"Aaron ,this is really getting weird now, but whatever makes you happy. We can, although I haven't done that since I was, like, ten."

A hint of nervousness crossed his handsome features but he smiled, and left me wondering what was on his mind and why was he like this, but I decided to let it go. It was kind of cute.

I was in the water, well, not completely-it was still only up to my knees, because it was kind of cold and I didn't want to rush in. But my boyfriend had different plans. He was running and jumping around me like a five year old, splashing me in the process.

"If you splash me with this stupid cold water one more time, I am going to choke you, Ramsey!" I yelled out, getting annoyed.

"Ooh, I didn't know you have that kink, babe." He wiggled his eyebrows and giggled stupidly.

"Now that was enough"

I pushed him in the water, but his reflexes were too good- he pulled me in with him, so now we were both completely soaked and a little bit cold. I ended up on top of him, and we spent a few moments just looking at each other with blank expressions, but I couldn't resist and burst into laughter, his own following a second later.

He pulled me in for a passionate kiss, hands tangling in my wet hair and mine around his torso. We pulled away for air shortly after that, and I lightly brushed my lips against Aaron's once more, with our foreheads touching.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, princess. Can we go look for seashells now?" He asked, nervously glancing somewhere behind me.

"Just let me dry first, it's your fault that I'm wet now, you know."

His lip twitched like he was about to say something, but gave up and helped me get off him and back to the beach.

A few minutes later, I was mostly dry and lied down on a towel to sunbathe. I loved having nice, tanned skin and now was the perfect opportunity for it. Aaron was dozing off beside me, and his quiet snores made me smile. I was so lucky to have him, we loved each other, he was always there for me as I was for him, we supported one another through good and bad times. He was funny, caring, handsome, he was everything I could ask for.

I locked my pinky finger with his and moved closer to his sleeping form. I started getting bored, so I began leaving light kisses all over his face, expecting him to wake up at any moment. He grinned with his eyes still closed and I knew he was awake now.

"Goodmorning sleepyhead. Had a nice rest?"

"Yes, princess. Can we go now-"

"My gosh, let's go and look for that damn seashells!"

I was walking around lazily, looking through the sand here and there, but not finding anything special. Aaron seemed to be much more into it. I looked around, and the beautiful sunset caught my eye. As cliche as it sounds, I've always loved sunsets. Something about them was so magical and managed to capture my attention every time. But a voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey Y/N, look at this!"

I turned around, and there was Aaron-on one knee,with an open seashell, in which stood a beautiful diamond ring. My jaw dropped and he took my hand.

"My princess, my love, my best friend. The minute we started talking I knew you were special. Don't ask how, I just did. And I was so happy you gave me a chance, and let me take you out. That date was the beginning of the best years of my life. I fell for you so fast, and it felt so natural and so right-I instantly knew that you were the one I wanted to spend my whole life with. So... Y/F/N (your full name)... will you make me the happiest man alive and...marry me?"

He looked up at me with hopeful eyes and I was still in shock, but managed to choke out a 'yes'. Aaron slipped a ring on my finger and left a loving kiss on my lips.

"I love you so much, Y/N Ramsey."

"And I love you even more, my future husband."

✖✖✖

A/N: wohoo, my first imagine! I hope you'll like it, feedback is always appreciated, and also send me requests via message ❤

+ a random gif of Mesut bc why not?