Chapitre II : " Drowning In Silence "

Days and months passed , and my mind is still thinking about Shin , for some reason , I didn't stop thinking of him , sleeping was impossible , my life begun to fade apart just like years ago .

I'm just a simple girl , and he is a Star , kind of impossible to fall in love with me , but his last hug was very sincere .

Come to think of it , last time i slept in his house , he said ...

Shin : " I hope she will come back , Because i'll be waiting for her till she figure that out "

It was quiet a mysterious phrase , somehow , it made him sound like he lost me for years , and I just met him for a few days ...

In The Afternoon ...

As I was about to head out from the University , I had a call , the caller was unknown .

Yuko : " Hello ? "
????? : " Yuko !!!! Thank god you picked up the phone !!!! "
Yuko : " Who is this ? "
????? : " I'm Shin's Friend , remember at the ball ? "
Yuko : " Oh , Yeah i remember , why are you calling all of a sudden ?? "
Shin's Friend : " It's Shin !! "
Yuko : " What about him ???!!! "
Shin's Friend : " He just had an accident , apparently he was drunk ,he started this habit since the day you were gone , that's starting to make me worry "
Yuko : " Which hospital ? "
Shin's Friend : " The one near his home "
Yuko : " I'll be right there "

I don't know what made me say that but i ran with all my power . I hope he's OK . Tears started appearing on my cheeks and the wind was erasing them .

When I arrived infront of his patient room , i didn't have the courage to enter , what i did last time was horrible , really horrible ... I fill up my chest with oxigen and enter the room ...

Just when i saw him laying on the bed , he was in a really bad condition.
I ran to his bed and took his hand and started crying .

Yuko : " I'm sorry Shin , i didn't have to let you alone , what i did last time was horrible , i knew you were alone and i didn't do anything about it , i'm sorry

Yuko : " I'm sorry Shin , i didn't have to let you alone , what i did last time was horrible , i knew you were alone and i didn't do anything about it , i'm sorry ... " " Please wake up "

I put my head on his hand and started crying like a baby , i was pathetic , leaving him and coming after him the second time , i was a horrible person .

A few minutes later , i decided to leave him , i don't want him to see me , that would make the situation worse than ever . As i was about to leave .

 As i was about to leave