Chapter 2

??? P.O.V

I look at the busy streets watching people go by in their meaningless lives. I watch as they rush around like there is no time to do anything. My face scrunches up when i think about them, they are filthy, greedy, selfish creatures, scurrying around like they own the world. There might be more of them, but I will rid the earth of them. Eventually there won't be anymore left in the world, and we will be the superior race! Even if there are a few survivors they will be used as pets or slaves to us! Nothing will stand in my in my way to fulfill my plan. I'm pulled out my thought when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I quickly make sure my hood is secure on my head 

"Here is your coffee sir." The waitress says smiling as she is setting down the cup on the table i'm sitting at "Anything else i can get for you?"

"No, that will be all, thank you." I reply returning to look out of my window. I pull out my phone to see if there are any jobs available tonight. I smirk when i see one available. I smirk the job pays double the price for a double kill. I accept the offer quickly and scan over the information. Two boys need to be killed; the first boy - name-Tristan Wilson: Age- 17: reason for bounty- Revenge. I smirk at the death reason, what did this poor baster do to have a bounty set on him. I then scan over the second boy's information: name-James Hunter: age 17: Reason for bounty-Revenge. Wow, these boys must have really pissed someone off i think as i let out a quiet giggle to myself. I continue reading to see the rest of the information: Location- The Midnight Club every fridayday, usually lasts until the next morning. 'Lucky me, it's friday tonight' i think looking at the date. Payment: 5,000 for both dead, with proof (there are pictures of the boy's in the information). 'This dumb ass is pretty much paying me to continue my plan, and I get to have fun with the victims' i think looking up some more information on them, they both seem to know a girl named Hanna who likes to party a lot.

I stand up, leave some money on the table for my coffee, then head out the door.  I look at the address i'm given and get into my car, it has mostly tinted windows (where you can't see out but it's distorted with extra shadows). I want this job to be over now so i can get the victims on the late news tonight. I change into a suit and i have sunglasses on so they cover my upper face. I soon arrive at the house, get out and knock on the door. The boy James opens the door and frowns looking at me, raising an eyebrow at my attire, probably because very few people wear suits on a friday afternoon.

"Do you need something?" he asks in a bored tone

"Yes, i'm looking for a Tristan Wilson, and James Hunter." I reply, not missing a beat, forming my lie within moments

"Who is looking for them?" He asks squinting his at me getting suspicious 

"Well, Hanna hired me to pick you all up, then head to the club. She told me to get you guys first because it would be easier for me. She also said you would give me directions to her house so i wouldn't get your addresses confused.

"Ok, i'll go get Tristan, we'll be out in five minutes." He says disappearing back into the house 

I pull out my phone and work my magic getting Hanna's number and I call her.

"Hello?" i hear a female's voice answer

"Hello, Hanna, i am someone you don't want to piss off right now. Now i'm going to tell you a list of instructions and if you don't want your friends James and Tristan to be hurt, you'll follow them to the letter. Don't even think about calling the police either, because then i'll just kill them and come for you too." I say getting straight to the point not wanting do deal with any bullshit

"o-okay, w-what do i have to do?" She asks, 'smart girl, too bad she'll still have to die' I smile my signature smile at this

"Ok, these are the instructions: get ready to go to the club like always, if Tristan or James asks you anything say you hired me to drive you all to the club, pretend your fine and nothing is wrong, send one of them asking if the driver has arrived and finally don't ask questions.