Stay In Touch

*3rd pov*

Today was it.

The day everyone was hoping would never come. But it did. And it hit them hard.

Lucifer's father, Chuck, had a spare room key from his sister Violet to keep their rooms how it was. Everything would be in it's right place. When they stay somewhere new, they use the key and open the door finding their room the way it was imagined. Liv used Violet's old room key and just added a few things while Lucifer and Grim used his own room key. "Thank Dad I'm not in The Cage anymore. Unlike Adam." The three laughed as they heard him cursing out Lu. They all gave one last look before closing their room doors and locking them with their keys. It glowed their favorite colors and had the occupants name engraved in cursive.

As The Warpers had their room packed, they turned to find tear stained faces and whimpers. Eren and Levi scooped Liv as she ran to them crying as well. She sobbed into their necks as they took a sad group hug squeezing the little neko. "W-we'll miss you guys so much. Liv you-you better fucking call me when you get where you are!" Eren sobbed and held tighter. "J-Just know that you made all this happen. Thanks to you, Eren and I are together and have you to call our daughter. Thanks to you I have a family of my own. A-and if you call your daddy first and not your Dad I'm gonna fucking kill you." He laughed with a couple tears slipping out. "We just really really love you Liviana Nightwell. Don't forget that okay?" She smiled a sad smile and nodded. "Y-yes I know Dad. Thank you guys. I know we weren't the best to be around at first but we got cool, right?" She chuckled making everyone nod and laugh as well. "Well. I must say Levi," Lucifer started "You actually kept your promise to me when we first met. This changes my views on you set of humans and half titan. You guys really care about my best friend here." He smiled and wrapped an arm around her neck. "Come on guys let's go outside. The portal should open soon." And they warped out the room.

As the humans and one half titan use their maneuver gear and the Warpers use their own mode of transportation, Liv remembers when she first met Levi and when he saved her from that Titan. She looks down and remembers that this is where she fell out. This exact rooftop she landed on. Exactly on time, they hear the sound they've been dreading. Everyone lands on the certain rooftop and Liv made a shaky cry as Lucifer let out a breath. "Well you guys. It's been fun. You all have phones and each others numbers, don't give em to anyone else or show anyone else the phone. If you are ever in any kind of trouble do not hesitate to call any or all of us. We'd love to have a reason to see you fuckers again." He genuinely smiled and looked up at the Warping Portal.

"Aye Team Death Note" Hanji and Erwin looked at their Warper "don't be too sad I'm leavin. Ima come back in anotha time." He smiled and they ran towards him and hugged the daylights out of him. "Team Supernatural that goes for you too. Now don't cause the Dads too much trouble with your constant fucking? Marco, scare a few people okay? Jean. Stop scaring people ya fuckin horse." They laughed even Jean. "I'll try." "Team X-Files. Dads. It's been real." And with that the portal light shined on the Warpers and began to lift them up. Liv looked panicked and quickly shouted "I promise to call and tell you where we go next! I love you!!" She waved and cried "We love you too!! We'll see you soon!"

"Stay in touch, Eren and Levi."

The portal closes and all Liviana sees is her best friends smiling faces Lucifer Morningstar, The Devil Warper and Grim Reaper, The Skeleton Warper.