Boiling

*Eren*

"What even was that?" And why did I only pick out Heichou of all people? I sat on my bed after waking up the next morning. I remember last night vividly. It looked like Death was by my bed and was doing some kind of dance with his scythe and then a girl next to Levi played a laughing sound and just started cackling on the floor. I think the others are Hanji, Erwin, and some other guy I don't know.

Maybe I should ask him about it and who that girl was. I never see him laugh or smile like he did. He'll smirk at me sometimes and oh my god is it hot as fuck.

I wish we were laughing like they were. What if they're together? I mean she looked like she was 11 but Levi's exact height! This was all so crazy, I need answers and I need it now.

Just then Levi walks in with a KITTY!

"OH HOLY SHIT!! IT'S A LITTLE BLACK KITTY! I WANNA HOLD IT I WANNA HOLD IT LET ME HOLD IT HEICHOU!!!"

I fucking love kittens.

"First, it is a she. Her name's Liviana but we call her Liv. She'll like you better if you did." He says smiling at her for a little completley forgetting I was here. I cleared my throat and he snapped up to me. "Yes right well, I wanted to uh talk to you about *snicker* last night."

Did he just snicker?

As he said that, Liv crawled into his hood and there was a dark purple and black glow and Levi looked surprised as his eyes widened the slightest. "Shit. Uh I'll be back just sit there brat." And he fast walked around the corner.

I finally release a breath I didn't realize I was holding and my skin felt hot. I ran to the bathroom and see my whole face is red and looked like I had a major sunburn. Then I look at my arms and touch them and they burned my hand! "What the hell is happening to me?" I turn the water on cold and put my arm underneath and it turned into steam.

"Holy shit."

I must be really hot right now but why? I get nervous around Levi but never this bad. Then I hear Levi and Hanji's voice coming from the stairs. Thank god! Maybe she can tell me what's happening to me. "L-levi! Ha-hanji!!" I ran to the bars grasping them and they start to hiss and boil, soon it was just a puddle on the ground. They look at me in horror yet curiosity "What... is happening..t-" I huff. Every word I spoke steam would spew from my mouth and burn my lungs like smokers cough. Feeling weaker and weaker, I collapse. Before I lost consciousness I see Liv walk up to me, putting her wet nose on my cheek and mewling. I blink and I see a girl in my face, her dark dark brown eyes staring at me. I lift my heaf slightly and see she has a pair of furry black ears. "Yo Levi, looks like Jaeger boy is now In Boiling." Then I'm gone.

*2 Hours Lata*

"-why is he so hot?! I couldn't even pick him up before he melted into the goddamn floor! There is a fucking spot with his body print! He melted the bars he touched, the puddle still bubbling. Liv could help him but said he was In Boiling. And now Shitty Glasses here took his temp and says it's 120°?!!! What kind of fucking Boiling-Titan shifter shit is this?! " I hear Levi shout. He sounds really spooked and worried about me.

Is this a dream? Because fucking punch my balls now if it is.

"Shut up Levi! You'll wake him up! I already gave him something to cool him off plus Liv is doing her stuff right? *sigh* she's so cute. Look she's sleeping on his chest." Must be Hanji's voice.

Melted into the floor? My body temp was 120°? That girl, she had Liv's kitten ears and I'm not stupid.

Liv had to be a Neko.

Hanji always tells me how she wants to see a Neko. How is this all even possible? I open my eyes to see what the hell was going on and see something on my chest. It's nice and cold but it has a tail. And ears and is wearing.... clothes? I look down and it looks up at me. Liv. She has dark brown eyes that have an almond shape. Damn she must love purple, her fur is a glittery black purple mix, and her little flannel is purple and her eyes just turned black with purple glowing speckles and-

🎵Hold up. Waaaaaaait 🎵

"Oh my god Levi?! He's awake now he's awake he's awake!! What do I do?!! He cooled down A LOT! And he looks so innocent and He's STARING AT MEEEEE!!!!!!"

oh my god.

"LIV SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET DOWN! YOU'LL SCARE HIM!"

"HE'S SCARING ME! Okay okay okay. I am supposed to keep cool and him cold. I can do that. Just put him back to sleep."

Oh my god I knew it!. Before I could protest, Hanji took a needle with a light blue glow and stuck it in my arm. After a couple ninutes, i feel incredibly drousy and I'm out.

*3rd pov*

"Okay good. He's out. GODDAMNIT LEVI YOU WOKE HIM UP TOO SOON!"

"Okay.... so? I don't see where you're getting at."

"That means he heard you shout and panic. You just blurted everything. And I mean everything."

"Oh. Oh."

"And he saw you in Chibi form, Liv. He knows you're a Neko. He isn't stupid." Hanji spotted out. She was pointing to the monitor seeing Ereb's memories and the first and most active thing was Liv screaming, her eyes changing color, (to Liv's pure surprise) and her sleeping on his chest.

The short corporal and even shorter Neko ice girl looked at the monitor.

Then Eren.

Then each other

"

FUCK ME!!" "SHIT!!!"