The Tale of Two Parties

"and heere we aaaaare. in the next chapter of Levi? : The Tale of Two Parties. in the previous, we saw it in what Liviana calls him 'Jeager-boi' s perspective. The tall titan shifter pulled half of his friends away to discuss the joint party for his new adoptive daughter and his boyfriend since her birthday is around the corner. after all we did, the party will start soon and everyone will have a fun time. EVERYONE!! WILL HAVE!!! FUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!

*it's Liv, lil bitch*

"so Liv how are you feeling?"

"fine."

"lightheaded?"

"no."

"hungry?"

"nope."

"queasy?"

"nuh uh."

"i can get you food."

"papa Levi, i'm fine. i'm just bored." i giggle and plop face first on the soft mattress. i looked over at him from the side of my eye and he had a certain look on his face.... "hey papa, why are you looking at me like that?" then the realization hit me like a goddamn pile of shit.

this son of a bitch is gonna tickle me till i piss myself.

"Levi no. no no no nO!! NOO HAA AHH!!! P-PBPBBBB L-LEVI!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!! S-STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEE! HAHAHAH I'M GONNA- FUCK- IMA PISS MYSELF! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS AIN'T NO TICKLE ME LIVIANA!!!" i screech as he tickles me with no mercy. everyone else is fucking dying as he's just laughing his own ass off holding me down and tickling me to death. the door opens and Eren walks in freezing at Levi in mid tickle. "ha hahahaha ohmygod dad please help me. h-he won't stop tickling me and now i gotta go pee..." i glared at Levi who was hovering over me with a playful smirk on his face. "fine Liv, go piss you little cat shit." he chuckled and lifted me up setting me on the floor. "thanks" i give a look to Eren and he returned it giving an invisible nod. i quickly push him down on the bed and jump on top of him holding his arms down while Eren was tickling him this time. "ha HAA!! now look atcha! look atcha now Levi~" i quickly leap off Levi's lap and sat on my legs at his head while Eren took my spot.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAGA OKAY! O-OKAY EREN LIV I GIVE UP!! HAHAHAHAHAHH I QUIT!"

"are you sure about that, Levi? cause you know what'll happen later on tonight. and then i won't quit. until you beg and call me by that certain name you just blurted out last time."

"ヘ(。□°)ヘ oh my god dad."

"yess i quit. my sides hurt now from laughing so much. i need to breathe." he chuckled holding Eren's waist and slightly lifting his shirt to circle his thumbs on skin. "before i forget, i need you two to put these on." he handed us black blindfolds and tied them on. "okay Levi hold Liv's hand and give me your other hand." he started walking and i heard the door creak open and i could tell it got darker in this room. Eren stopped walking and let go ofmy hand but i still held Levi's. "okay guys take em off!"

"SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAYS LEVI AND LIV!!"

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!"

i gasped as i saw everyone and some of Grim and Luci's friends. there was Drac and Sir Raven from The Underworld and Gabe and Cas, Lucifer's angel brothers. as soon as i saw the two angels, i started crying and ran to them. hugging them like i was gonna die. "he hey kiddo kitten! i missed ya!" Gabe laughed as he pulled out two lollipops handing me my favorite, root beer. "yes i also missed you Liviana. i liked playing with you in your cat form and messing with the Winchesters. fun times it was." i laughed as i remember visiting Luci and he told me to visit Cas in the bunker. Dean looked like a deer in head lights and Sammyboi lookef like Lucifer was in his head. again.