Through the Eyes of Fire

*Grim's Little Fucktoy*

"Well this is just all kinds if fucked up. And I'm the devil!"

"Lucifer dere is notin to do bout dis. And besides she's dreaming but all we can do now is sit ere an make sure notin catch on fire." Grim says kissing my cheek as we watched Liv in a tank with water to her waist and her Spark wrapping around her like a ribbon.

"But what if she doesn't wake up? What if she ends up dying in there? Ugh, I hate sitting back and not doing shit. And by the looks of what's goin on in that mind of hers, looks like goddamn Divergent. But it's pretty fuckin cool." I sat at her desk and looked out the window. It's night now. Liv loves the night. Coincidence that her last name's Nightwell. As I look out I start to wander in my mind. This usually takes all the time in the damn world because so much shit does on. It's crazy.

Hmm I wonder what Grim looked like before he was The Grim Reaper.

Maybe he was still hot. Of course he was! But can he even have a vessel? And if he does, is that what he was before?

How did he become the Grim Reaper?

Was he a kid or a man with some horrible fucking accident?

Nahh I would've seen him or felt a death.

If he was born, how was his childhood? What school did he go to?

He can drive so who taught him? What's his parents like? His family?

How is Billy and Mandy? Did they grow up and fuck each other yet? Bc if yes then jesus fucking christ in my asshole. that is just no.

How old are they? Did they fuck anybody yet?

what ever happened to Sir Raven? He was my favorite because he'd just get loud for no reason and at anytime.

The bastard.

Yea! Nobody ever asked about Sir Raven! Nobody ever cared but he's still cool.

How is Grim older than me by 3,000 years? I'm only 18,000 and he's 21,000 that isn't fair! I should be older but hey.

I like older men.

i think it's safe to say we both forgot when we first met. The date how can anybody remember that shit?

When did he lose his virginity because I gave him mine?

I think he was one too. That's great! We took each others! But one thing still bothers me.

How the fuck can still he fuck me when he's a skeleton?

OHHH THAT'S WHY I FELT ALL THE RIBBED PARTS IN MY WALLS!!

.......OHHH THAT'S WHY I FELT ALL THE RIBBED PARTS IN MY WALLS!!

OHHH THAT'S WHY I FELT ALL THE RIBBED PARTS IN MY WALLS!!

B

ruh.

Oh my Dad I am a filthy fuck