He Knows.

*Liv*

I was walking down a long, dark hallway. The walls were my favorite colors, purple and black. Even though the halls were dark, I felt calm and at ease. That means only one thing.

There's a brutal thunder storm outside.

Lightning, thunder so hard it makes the walls shake and floors creak under my feet. The hard slap of giant rain drops. Sometimes hail if I'm lucky. But not this time. How disappointing.

As I kept walking, I passed a window and saw it was a storm. "That's fucking awesome." I continue my walk and see someone at the end of the hall. Whoever they are, they're huge! I feel like I'm in chibi form but I'm in my normal height. Still 5'2 honestly I think my body stopped growing now. I haven't grown at all.

This guy's saying somethibg but I don't know what. His mouth is moving but I hear nothing. I call out and ask who he is. A bright light shines over him.

It's Eren.

I look around and the hall got smaller, more closed in. And he's closer too. Everytime I blink, the walls close in and Eren gets closer and louder. Then whispering voices are repeating "He knows what you are." They get louder and louder now screaming. I cover my ears and run down the hall, everything just increased until I was trapped in a dark cube. I see nothing and hear no more voices. Not even the storm was going.

Then I feel a warm breath down my neck. I turn around and there stands Eren right in front of me. He towers over me and slowly leans down to my face. I back away and he chuckles. "Hey hey hey, it's okay Liv. You don't need to be afraid." He says holding my cheek. He slowly slid his hand to my throat lightly tightening his grip and pinned me against the wall. I grab his hand struggling to pull it off me as he got even closer to my face. His breath ghosting over my ear he whispers, "I know what you are now." I felt weak and the only thing I could do was scream.

*Leeeviiiii*

I shot up as I heard a horrible scream. Oh my god it came from "Liv. LIV!!?" I scramble to her room door (which really is the other side of mine) and it was locked. She's still screaming, I need to get to her fast. So I do what anyone would do: kick that sonbitch open.

As soon as I did, I felt ice cold air blast me backwards. Liv's on her bed still screeching and was clawing at her throat. Snow and ice everywhere, huge snow clouds cover her ceiling and lightning and thunder surprisingly. Quickly rushing to her I moved her hands away and shook her awake. Everything stopped and she stared at me with huge tear filled eyes and started shaking. I looked at her neck and saw big handprint bruises on her neck.

"Liviana, what happened to you?! Who did this?!? I swear we'll find who did it!" I am just seething at this point. What the fuck could've happened to her for all this to happen?
She tried speaking but it came in whimpers and whispers.

"H-he knows w-what I am. He k-knows, L-levi." She studders, her body racking with sobs as I grab her letting her cry in my chest. I instantly knew who she meant.