Liv

*3rd Person*

Everyone was fighting Titans.

Eren was in Titan form when Armin heard a shriek and sees a black and purple hole in the sky. Then a girl came out of it, right above another titan's gaping maw waiting to eat her.

Falling.

Limp as a doll.

Captain Levi then swoops down with his gear, grabbing her from the air and setting her down by a nearby rooftop. He looks at her and notices that she looks...different.

Very odd.

Yet graceful as she fell.

Carefree.

She was short just like Levi, and looked like how he always does. But wore different clothes than the rest of them.

After the situation was clear and Eren was out, Levi took her to the Scouts castle to Hanji to see if she as hurt in anyway and possibly get some answers.

It was weird for him to care about some random girl who fell out a giant hole in the sky and wore different clothes but she intrigued him. She made him wonder where she even came from, why she was here, and how? He didn't care he just wanted to make sure she wasn't a threat in disguise like Annie.

"Okay Levi, she looks perfectly fine. Just extremely confused and oh so adorable! Just look at her!!" Hanji admired, actually scaring the poor girl. Levi sighed, "Shitty Glasses, you didn't even get her name and you're already shouting ready to marry her."

"But LEVIII~"

"Hanji, No."

"Look at her. She's adorable and so smol!! Her slanted extremely dark brown eyes! Her high cheek bones and chubby cheeks! Her tiny baby hands and LOOK AT HER FUCKING PINKY NAIL!" She shouted holding up the girl's hand, still not asking her name. "It's black and even smaller than anyone else's fingers!"
At this point, Levi had enough of Hanji and her constant fangirling so he walkes up to the girl himself. Just then Erwin walks in as well.

"Is this her Levi? She looks awfully small. Hey maybe you two can be friends?" He chuckled. As those words left his mouth, both the girl and Levi sent The Glare. Both of equal power.

Levi turned back to her and studied her closely.
"You don't seem dangerous, then again so does Jaeger and look at him. He was just out there as a fucking Titan." She looked him in the eyes and he saw fear flash before them. She must not be from here. Maybe the world beyond these walls. Only one way to find out. "What's your name, stranger?"

She struggled to find her voice after all, she was being whipped through the sky and fell out of a hole. "L-liviana. M-my name is Liviana" She finally spoke. Levi stared and walked back taking in her full appearence. "You got a last name, Liviana?" She glared at him, fully noticing him mocking her name. "Yea I do. What's it to you, short stack? You got one?" She sassed, crossing her leg and folding her arms.

Hanji and Erwin freeze with wide eyes and looked between the two. Levi was shocked. Nobody ever sassed him like she did. It was unnatural. "Hmm, interesting. Nobody has ever talked back to me," he says getting in her face. "I'm not sure how to handle this. You aren't part of this squad, or any for that matter. So we can't punish you. But while you're here, we're gonna find out what you got going on that made you come out of a fucking black hole. So why don't you spill? Make it easy on us, yea?" He smirked leaving against the wall arms folded.

"Fine, but let's get some shit cleared. First, you all call me Liv or Livi not Liviana. Second, I understand you are all freaked by me but I don't even know how I got here. So I'll answer all questions truthfully. And third, in exchange for my answers, you give me yours. Got it?" They nod amd hum in agreement.

"Good. Now let's get this over with before my stomach implodes."