What He Knows

*Leeevvviiiii*

Liv has been digging her nails in my skin the whole walk to Hanji's room. I never knew such a small girl could be so painful. I mean yea, she is a very nervous and shy teenage girl but she'll tell you if something is bothering her or when you just need to shut the fuck up.

She's a strange "resting bitch face" yet happy smiling girl.

"Here we are. Now before I open the door Liv are you sure you'll be okay? We don't want inhuman screeching because he sneezed." Hanji asked completley serious and for good reason. She could burst his eardrums or something.

"Yea I'll be fine I think."

Hanji gave a nod and turned to slowly open the door. But she shut it quickly and said "Actually I'll go in first then I'll text you Levi when it's good to come in. Sound good?"

"OH MY GOD YES PLEASE AND THANK YOU HANJI!" jesus christ Liv.

"Okay okay okay slow down Liv! Liv it's okay! LIV GET DOWN!! I-I AM GOING IN!! SEE YOU GUYS ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!" And she ran in and slammed the door.

"And now we just sit here and wait for the text." Easier said than done.

You are now now rockin with will.i.am and

*Hanji Bitch*

Oh my god she is so adorable. FREAKING CUTE NEKO!!

I turn to face Eren to find I completley frightened him. Nothing new there. "Heey Eren! How ya feelin? Are you hungry? What are you thinking about? Do you need to pee? Maybe take a shit? Did someone come in?" I am just spewing questions hopefully he won't catch one. But alas he caught the one I was trying to avoid.

"Well I've been thinking about a lot of things." Goddamnit Eren and your mind.

"like Heichou and Liv. I don't think she is just a cat. And I think he knows that too. I wanna know what's going on Hanji. I know that you know. You're always around him so just tell me. Who really is Liv? Or should I say what is Liv?" He finishes leaving me speechless, a deer in headlights, a human in eyesight of a titan. He just blew my fucking mind. I have to come clean nothing can get by him. Liv's nightnare was right.

He does know...