"Princess Rarity. Get Ready"

???: "Knock" "Knock"

Rarity: Yes?

???: Princess Rarity? Its Prince Lyrix and Prince Lance. Its time to get up.

Rarity: I'll be right out. I must bathe first.

???: Yes, of course. Please take your time, your higness.

Rarity: Thank you. (Grrrrrr! I need to talk to Matsu about yesterday. Then again she would just know what I'm about to say and answer it in a flash.)

Rarity took a shower and got into her gown. She then gets out of her room.

Lyrix: Good morning Princess Rarity.

Rarity: Good morning, Prince Lance. Prince Lyrix.

Lance: Did you have a good night's rest?

Rarity: Yes, I did. It was hard at first but great in the end.

Lance: Its great to hear that. Matsu has given me a list of things you must do

Rarity: Matsu? What about Eric? He always delivers my schedule himself? How come its Matsu?

Lyrix: Matsu said that Eric was busy with your father's schedule so he asked her to bring them here instead.

Rarity: Well that can explain a little. Eric has been very busy lately. Do you know where my father is?

Lyrix: Lord Daniel is in his room.

Rarity: Very well. Would you take me to him? I would like to speak with him please.

Lance: Yes, your highness.

Rarity: Thank you.

They all walked to the Lord's bedroom. The door than opens.

Matsu: What are you three doing here? Lance? Care to answer that question.

Lance: She-

Rarity: I must speak with my father.

Matsu: I'm sorry princess, but Lord Daniel is in a meeting and doesn't want any disruptions. I have given Lance your schedule. Take care of those first.

Rarity: Then why were you in there, you are suppose to be with me. Only his guards should be in there with him when it comes to meetings. And you're not one of them. My father assigned you to me.

Matsu: I'm sorry but I am no longer your guard.

Princes: ..........?!

Rarity: How is that?

Matsu: I have asked the Lord to change my mission. I am no longer responsible of you. Beside its giving the princes a chance to prove that they can take responsibility without me. If you may excuse me, I must go back to work. Lyrix. Lance. Escort the princess to the dining room. Breakfast has been served. You two should eat as well. I have prepared breakfast for you both.

Princes: Yes ma'am.

Matsu: That is all.

Matsu gave the princes a bag with food. Matsu than went back in the Lord's bedroom.

Rarity: .........

Lyrix: Let's go, your majesty.

They all walk to the dining room. The princess sat at the table. The princes were standing and eating.