"Lets Go Home And Dream"

Matsu: All I remember was going to sleep and next thing I know I was in another place.

Lyrix: You said you didn't go anywhere.

Matsu: I didn't. I was somewhere else in my dream.

Lance: What was your dream about, Matsu?

Matsu: There were trees and a big one in the middle. There was someone there. Waiting.

Lyrix: A person?

Matsu: Yea, his name was Jordan.

Lyrix: ...........

Lance: Do you know him?

Matsu: No. But he said he knows me. He said we knew each other when we were kids. He was always watching and protecting me. Like a guardian.

Lance: Guardian?

Matsu: Yea. He has been watching me long ago. Don't know when or where, but anytime I talk to him or when Im around him, I feel safe.

Lyrix: Do........do you know how he looks like?

Matsu: No. I wasn't able to. His face was covered with a blue bandana and had a hoodie on. He said I'll know. In time.

Lance: In time. What does he mean by that?

Matsu: He told me he was looking for me.

Guard: Umm, excuse me?

Matsu: Yes?

Guard: About the girl we were finding.

Lance: Yes of course. You can stop the search.

Guard: Yes your highness. *Turns around* ALRIGHT MEN. STOP THE SEARCH!

Lance: Thank you. Im sorry for wasting your time.

Guard: Its alright. You were just worried.

Lance: No kidding.

Guard: *Leaves*

Matsu: Anyways. We should start heading home. Our mission is complete.

Lance: Your right. Lets pack up and go.

The princes and Matsu went to their rooms and started to pack up. They then went to the throne room.

Matsu: Thank you for your hospitality, Lady Browen.

Browen: No. Thank you, for helping our village. And stopping the assassination.

Matsu: It wasn't just me, Lady Browen. It was also Lance and Lyrix.

Browen: Ah yes. Of course.

Lance: It was great seeing you again Lady Browen.

Browen: It was great seeing you too, Prince Lance. And it was pleasure meeting you, Prince Lyrix.

Lyrix: As to you as well, Lady Browen.

Browen: Matsu?

Matsu: Lady?

Browen: Always be who you are. Never change, for anything or for anyone.

Matsu: I will, thank you, Lady Browen.