"Date?"

Matsu: You guys still look shock. Can you please tell me why?

Justin: Matsu. How did you do that with your eyes closed?

Matsu: You mean when I was talking to Don?

Justin: Yes.

Matsu: Oh. I don't know, just went with the flow and listened to my sword.

Justin: But I never showed you that.

Matsu: I train myself, Father.

Lyrix: Well, that was awesome.

Aiden: It really was.

Lance: Hey Aiden, do you want to see how Matsu is when it comes to training?

Aiden: Sure.

Justin: A taste on your training. Your hignesses?

Princes: Sir.

Justin: Can you please?

Princes: Yes sir.

Justin: Aiden, blind fold her.

Aiden: Really?

Justin: Of course.

Aiden: Yes, sir.

Justin gives a blind fold to Aiden and Aiden goes up to Matsu and blind folds her.

Justin: Are you ready, Matsu?

Matsu: Yes father.

Aiden went back to see Matsu and the princes train.

Justin: You may begin.

They waited while Matsu stayed put. The princes took their swords out. Lyrix attacked first. Matsu waited and flipped him over. Then Lance attacked. Matsu grabbed his arm and punched him in the stomach. The princes kepted attacking and Matsu got each of their attacks. They both got from each side of Matsu and ran towards her. She then took out her swords and the tip was to their necks.

Aiden: Woah.......

The princes back up and Matsu put her sword away. But she knew it wasn't over. The princes got together and attacked the same time. Matsu then tripped them.

Lance: *On the floor* Ok.. We're done.

Lyrix: *On the floor* Yea....

Matsu: *Took off the blind fold and looked down* Sorry guys. I think I was a little too rough.

Lyrix: Thats ok.

Matsu: Here, let me help.

Matsu offered her hands to the princes. They accept and Matsu helped them get back on their feet.

Justin: So Aiden, what do you think of your upcoming traning?

Aiden: Is there any faster way without all that?

Matsu: Nope, sorry.

Aiden: Oh. Then I guess I should be prepared for tomorrow. (I'll be died before my training starts)

Matsu: I'm sorry, did you say something?

Aiden: No, nothing.

Matsu: You just said you were going to die before training starts.