"Dear God, Ally, I'm so, so-"

  I throw the basket onto the ground harshly. "You! Why would you do this to me!?" I scream, holding the back of my dress together. Now, I hate Lisa.

  "What? It was an accident Ally, I'm sorry!" she defends.

  I shake my head. "Stop calling me "Ally!" And you know what? It's not just this, Lisa! I'm just tired of everything with you! I miss the way it was when it was just Daddy and I, before you came in and tried acting like you were some type of mother figure in my life. Well let me tell you something, I already have one. She's gone, but she's still mine!" my voice cracks on the last line.

  Her face has empathy written all over it. I can see she knows how it feels. Only she doesn't know the pain I had to endure before I met Michael, so my life has practically been all over the place, especially when I feel as lost as I ever been.

  "I...I didn't know you felt that way," she sadly says.

  My face turns red with anger and embarrassment, people still staring at us, although I'm not done with her yet. I point in her face. "You," I begin angrily, but suddenly Daddy runs down towards us from the top of the church and holds me steady before i can say anything else. "Allison, stop this, this is absurd!" he scolds.

  "No Dad, you're absurd, for taking an interest in her! I don't care what you tell me, she," I point to Lisa, "Will never, ever, ever be my mommy!"

  I'm unable to control my sobs as Daddy grabs my wrist. "Allison, what's wrong with you? You've been acting like a stubborn brat lately and I don't like it!"

  "Daddy let go you're hurting me!" I scream as his grip on my wrist tightens without him noticing. Then, I'm suddenly reminded of another time in my past...

"Kyle let go you're hurting me!" I yell loudly as Kyle tightens his grip on both of my wrists from behind my back, pushing my face into the sofa so that my screams are muffled.

  "SHUT UP!" he screams and slaps the back of my head, causing me to get up. "YOU SEE THIS?" He holds up an empty broken wine bottle in front of my face. "THIS IS HOW CLOSE I AM TO CUTTING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!"

  I scream loudly as he motions the glass towards my neck. He pulls my hair and grabs a hold of the front of my neck and gives it a tight squeeze. As I'm choking and grasping for air, he sighs. "Do you know how much I enjoy doing this?" he asks.

  "I-"

  He snickers. "I don't. But you make me do it."

  "Now tell me, are you sorry for lying to me about your uncle Peter doing inappropriate things to you?"

  But he did. He did it for the second time and Kyle still doesn't believe me.

  "ANSWER ME!" he booms.

  But I can't. I can hardly say a word with the way he's handling me.

  "Alright then, don't answer me. Let's just see what happens in that case!"

  He pushes my face back down into the sofa again, this time holding my arms up above my head with only one of his giant hands. He unzips my jeans and pulls the back of them down with his teeth.

  He begins slapping my butt harshly with his hand repeatedly. "How do you like this?" he asks.

  "I..." I sob loudly, feeling my heart beating at an unsteady rhythm, not making it easy for me to speak, "I...I, s-s-sto-p-please."

  He then begins planting rough, dirty, sloppy kisses on my lower back and at the top of my underwear line, pulling them down slightly. "Oh yeah Allison, you like this, don't you? Is this what he did to you? HAH! Liar. Come on Allison, all you gotta do is say the word..."

  I somehow manage to find my voice and scream, "STOP, PLEASE!"

  He laughs and yanks my body upwards, turning me around so I can face him. He looks at me and says, "Get upstairs, you're disgusting to look at. You filthy bitch."

  Daddy realises what he's doing and instantly lets go, his facial expression softening. "I'm sorry...Allison please, I'm so sorry," he pleads.

  The name keeps replaying in my head from the flashback I just had...filthy bitch. I'll never forget that name – that insult.

  I feel my head start to spin, becoming dizzier by the second.

  "Allison..." my daddy's voice echoes in my head, not paying attention to anything around me. "Allison?"

  "I'm just a filthy bitch," I say lowly, making my way out of the church.

'