-6-

Ameli's pov

I woke up hearing a clicking sound and V whispering for me to wake up. I sit up and rubs my eyes then I heard clicking sounds. I looked up and J-Hope was taking pictures. I facepalmed then looked to the left and saw Joonie. I don't know how I got to this room though, I could've sworn I fell asleep on the couch. I smiled and covered him with the blanket. I looked back to V and JHope and they were jumping around smiling and laughing.

I got up and let them drag me to the living room. We sat down and they had already gotten out the bowls, milk, cereal, and spoons. V turned on the tv and Tom and Jerry was on.

After about two hours of watching cartoons Jin walked into the room. I got up and stretched then put all the bowls and spoons in the sink.

"Hey Jin they ate so don't let them trick you into making a big breakfast."

"Oh I wasn't anyways" I laughed and slipped my shoes back on from yesterday.

"Well see you guys later oh also tell Joonie I'll text him later"

"Joonie?" V asked looking confused. Shit.

"Dammit I meant Namjoon, don't let him find out I called him that he'll kill me" I whispered.

"I already know idiot" I turned around and saw Namjoon walking down the hall then he sat on the couch.

"Also stop calling me that. How many times do I have to tell you!?" I laughed and walked over to the door.

"Bye guys gotta go to work seeya Joonie" I ran down to my room and shut the door. I heard a ring and checked my phone.

«new message from ☆Namjoon☆»

Namjoon☆: I'm gonna get
you (ㅍ_ㅍ) just watch

Try me bitch ٩(◦'^'◦)۶

You have changed the nickname to Joonie

I laughed to myself then went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got out and rushed to my room to pick out any nice outfit. I decided to go with a red aesthetic today.

(Outfit and makeup reference)

After getting dressed and doing my hair I called Estelle to see if she was ready then I heard a knock. I walked out to the door and saw Namjoon standing there. He smiled and waved. I locked the door and walked next to him.

"So what's up Joo-" Before I could finish Namjoon had covered my mouth.

"Do not finish that sentence" I laughed and pressed the down button for the elevator.

"Where you going Ami"

"To work, what about you?"

"Club"

"For what?"

"Nothing really" he smiled but it was a bit weird,it seemed like he was hiding something.

"Uh alright well talk to you later Namjoon"

He waved bye and I walked out and heard a car beep their horn I turned around and Namjoon was getting into a car. I saw a girl hug him really close and I'll admit I got jealous but he wasn't mine, so I can't exactly do anything. I turned back around feeling a bit dejected and walked to the store.

I saw Elle through the store window. Thank goodness the store wasn't packed or Estelle would be pissed. I ran into the store and tried hiding behind the racks of clothes but she still found because of the wonderful gift of being clumsy. I walked around the mannequins picking up the things I dropped and making my way to the counter. I put my phone in the back room and came back out. After about an hour lots of people started filing in so I let Elle handle the register while I helped the costumers.

I helped a nice lady pick out a dress for her daughter's birthday. I rearranged the artwork again and put some of the shoes back on their racks. After that I went to a group of girls who seemed to be looking through the racks for something.

"Do you need any help looking for anything?" I asked

"Um actually yes do you have these in another color" One girl pointed towards the overalls we had.

"Yes we have baby blue, purple, black, white, and red with different prints"

"Can I see purple and white"

"Of course I'll be right back" I went to the back and looked through a box and found a purple and white pair of baggy short overalls. I went back to the girls and led them to the fitting rooms. After a rather easy day I locked the door and Elle and me walked home.

At around 11 pm I heard knocking on my door. It started getting loud so I ran to the door and opened it. I saw Namjoon drunk wobbling around.

Something was wrong we had went to the club before, he never got like this. He reeked of alcohol. I helped him inside and sat him on the couch, I gave him water and took off his jacket. I guided him to my room then went to text Jin. He texted back saying he would get him tomorrow. I set my phone down. Namjoon sat up and turned my head towards him.

"Hey get in bed with me"

"No just rest Namjoon" he grabbed my arm and yanked me towards him. I looked up and our faces were inches apart.

"Come on stay here. With me" He started leaning in but he was drunk. Super drunk. I pushed him away and stood up, I took off his boots and put the blanket on top of him.

"You need rest Namjoon and I'm not a late night booty call for you when you're drunk. Talk to me when you're sober"

He groaned then after about ten minutes I checked back and I could hear soft snores. I kissed his forehead and tucked him in better then grabbed his boots from the ground.

"He's definitely gonna have a hangover" I place his boots next to a chair and hung up his jacket. I pulled out a fluffy blanket from the closet and laid on the couch. I sighed because I knew the couch isn't as comfy as the bed but I could deal with just one night ... Hopefully this won't happen often.

(AN: I feel like this chapter wasn't as long because it disappeared while I was almost done with it, I don't even know how though? But yeah it was probably shorter than it was supposed to be but I made sure I updated so yeah until the next chapter bye bye)