Chapter 22: Tour Part 1

Danielle's POV

Jaden and I were in his dressing room, waiting until his concert was supposed to start. We were watching Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1, when a we heard a knock on the door.

“Come in.” Jaden said to whoever was on the other side.

The door opened, and Will popped his head in. “Hey Danielle.”

“Hey.” I smiled.

He smiled back, and turned his attention to Jaden. “5 minutes Jay.” Jaden nodded, and Will left; closing the door behind him.

“Babe let me up so I can get ready.”

“Noo. I want you to stay.” I wrapped my arms around his body, bringing him closer to me.

“You and I both know I can’t stay.” He chuckled. “Come on, get up.” I shook my head ‘No’, not leaving my spot cuddled up to my boyfriend. “Okay then.” Jaden shifted his body, causing me to nearly fall off the couch. Luckily, he caught me before I hit the floor, also freeing himself.

“That was unnecessary.” I said, sitting back on the couch.

“I asked nicely.” Jaden began dressing himself. He put on a MSFTS Tee and a leather vest, to complete his outfit with his leather pants.

“If I ask nicely can you stay?” I asked hopefully.

He walked across the room and stood before me. He placed his hands on both of my cheeks, and brought himself eye level to me. “How about after the concert, we do something special.”

“That’d be perfect.”

“Great.” He gently kissed me, and another knock on the door interrupted our kiss.

The door opened, and, again, Will popped his head in. “2 minutes, son.”

“Alright.” Will closed the door, and Jaden turned back to me to continueour kiss. After a few seconds, he pulled away; leaving me wanting more. “We’ll finish this later.” He smirked, then left the room. I sat back and sank into the comfortforts of the couch, in anticipation for whatever the night has in store.

~*~

After Jaden’s concert, he and I decided to go take a walk. We were sitting down in the grass of a nearby park, talking to each other and enjoying each other’s presence.

“Peanut Butter, or Jelly?” Jaden randomly asked.

“Huh?”

“Peanut Butter, or Jelly sandwich?” He repeated.

“I looked at him questionably. “Jelly.”

“What? Who likes just jelly?”:

“Excuse me? You asked the question, I just answered it.”

“I’m totally judging you right now.” He grinned.

“Get over it. I’m sure you like something I don’t.”

“Yeah, but you like all the weird stuff.”

I chuckled. “Really? Like what?”

“Opera.”

“What?”

“Opera. It’s weird, whiney, and just plain stupid.”

“Yeah. If it could squint and wrinkle it’s forehead, it’d be you.”

He gasped. “I’m offended.”

“So am I! Plus, I don’t even like opera.”

“What since when?”

“Since I moved when we were 10. It’s weird, whiney, and just plain stupid.” I looked at Jaden, whose mouth was hanging down. “Close your fly trap, babe.” I teased, standing from my spot and walking away. I heard Jaden’s footsteps behind me. I turned around, and realized he was closer than I thought. He picked me up, spinning around.

When he finally set me down, he still held me in his arms. Our foreheads were touching, and our noses centimeters away. “I really glad you came.”

“Me, too.” I pecked his lips, pulled away to walk down the street. Before I could, Jaden pulled me back into a kiss; placing his hand in the back of my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck, putting all my love for Jaden in it-- as did he. We shared a passionate kiss before Jaden’s phone began to ring. He pulled away, answering his phone.

“Yeah.” He paused allowing the other person to speak. “Yeah, we’re out taking a stroll…. We’ll leave in a couple of minutes… Okay, we’ll head back now… Bye.” Taking the phone from his ear, he pressed the end button, and looked back at me. “Looks like we have to head back.” He pecked my lips one more time, and we walked hand in hand back to the hotel we’d be staying in for the night. When we got to my door, it was really hard for us to let each other go. “Sweet dreams, beautiful.” He said, kissing my forehead. I opened the door, and stepped inside; saying goodbye to Jaden.

I walked through the large living room section of the hotel room, and up to the bedroom. Opening he the door, I turned on the lights, and saw a figure on the bed. I instinctively jumped back hitting the door, then I realized it was just Mateo.

“Dude what are you doing?!” I yelled, holding my chest where my heart is. “You scared me to death.”

“Sorry.” He simply shrugged.

“‘Sorry’ he says. Well sorry doesn’t take away the heart attack I just had, now does it?”

“Lo siento.” He shrugged again.

“Saying it in spanish doesn’t make it better either. And what are you doing here? I’m pretty sure you and Jaden have a strict curfew. And where the hell is Sky?”

“Sky is in the shower, and I switched rooms with you so I could be with Sky, and Chresanto and Madison switched so she could be with Moi, but then Chres bought another room so Jay wouldn't freak about him being with Willow… So now you’re with Jay.”

“Say no more.” I grabbed Teo’s key card off the dresser and left the room. I walked to Jaden’s room, and opened the door, then sneaked up the stairs to his bedroom. I quietly opened the door, and let the little light from the cracked door guide me to Jaden’s bed where I saw him sleeping peacefully. I jumped on top of him, and pinned his arms to the bed, blocking any defensive move he may have.

His eyes popped open in surprise, but when it registered in his mind it was just me, he quickly smiled. “Hey, what are you doing here?”

“Long story short: Teo and I switched rooms, so here I am.” I let go of Jaden’s arms and went to his still packed luggage to find clothes to sleep in. I put on one of his MSFTS shirts and basketball shorts, then went back to the bed Jaden was in.

“Well, get in.” He lifted up the blankets on the bed, allowing me to slip in beside him. I pressed my lips to his, and kissed him softly.

“I love you.” He said against my lips.

“I love you too.”

~*~

A/N:

Hello Readers!!

How've you been? I haven't talked to you guys in a while. And well, I kinda just realized the book/story/whatever-you-want-to-call-it has gotten 2000+ reads!!! I know that's not much compared to some others but it's alot to me. Thank you for reading, and I appreciate it alot.

Also, if you have ideas for the book/blahblahblah (you know the deal), PLEASE COMMENT AND SHARE!!! I would be more than happy to have your guys' input. I WRITE TO PLEASE!!!

Again, Thanks for reading and Comment. Until next update.

Cartier (Jaden Smith Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें