Chapter 12: Chresanto

Danielle's POV:

April 10th

*BEEP BEEP* I woke up to my alarm clock sounding. I lifted my hand hitting the snooze button, and turning over in my bed. "Five more minutes." I said to myself. Before I could drift back into my slumber, I felt someone jump on top of my bed causing me to fall off. I looked on top of my bed and surprisingly saw Chresanto on top. "Dude! What the hell?!" I yelled.

"Get up. It's time for our morning run."

"Morning run? I don't remember scheduling a morning run, especially with you of all people." I said standing from the floor.

"Get over it. Get dressed. We'll run to Urth, and back. Your clothes are over there." He said, pointing to Sky's bed.

"Who let you in my room anyway?"

"Sky." He said with a smirk. I picked up my clothes and made my way out my door. "I'll be here waiting." Chresanto yelled as I closed the door, and I couldn't help but smile as I walked to the showers.

~*~

May 13th

"Chresanto, truth or dare?" Moises asked.

"Dare." Chresanto answered.

"Okay, okay." Moises paused, thinking of what dare to give Chresanto. He, Moises, Madison, Willow, Sky and I were in the Arias' backyard having a bonfire. "Ooh I got it. I dare you to put lipstick on Dani without using your hands." We all looked confusingly at Moises, wondering where the hell he got that idea from.

"I don't even have any lipstick." Madison handed me a small tube of red lipstick from her purse. "Thanks." I said sarcastically.

I handed the tube to Chresanto, and he thought about how he was going to this without his hands. His face lighted up with an idea. He placed the tube in between his lips and we all busted out in laughter. When we all compose ourselves, I puckered my lips, and allowed Chresanto to apply the lipstick to my lips.

When he was done, he spat the tube out. "Done! And it looks rather beautiful might I add."

I looked in the mirror, and saw the exact opposite. Chresanto pretty much put the lipstick anywhere my lips weren't. "Chres, this looks terrible."

Madison handed me a napkin and I thanked her. "No, don't wipe it off! Let me Instagram it first." Moises snapped a picture of Chresanto and I posing, and captioned it, Work of Art.

~*~

May 24th

The gang is all here at Moises' house again, and were having a pajama movie party. Madison and Moises were picking out the movie, Chresanto and I were getting snacks, and Sky and Willow were setting up the theatre room.

Chresanto and I decided to make popcorn and use whatever candy Moises has here. The microwave sounded, signaling the food was finally done. I pulled the popcorn out and realized it was burned. "Hey, get another bag. This batch burned."

Chresanto looked at the bowl of popcorn. "No its not. It's perfectly fine." He took a handful and stuffed it in his mouth; immediately gagging.

"See I told you, smart guy." I said. "You always think you know everything. Can't actually listen to someone for once." I mumbled under my breath.

"Umm. Excuse me I didn't hear that." He said crossing his arms.

"I said you don't like to listen to people. You always think you're right, when YOU'RE. DEAD. WRONG." I said throwing a piece of burned popcorn, hitting him right in the middle of the forehead.

"Whatever Ms. Queen Bee. You always have to be in charge don't you. You always have to lead." He said taking a handful of popcorn, and throwing it at my face.

"Well I have to when the only other option is following an idiot like you." I said dumping the whole bowl of popcorn on top of his head.

"You seriously didn't just do that."

"Yeah, I did."

"Run." I realized what I did was probably going a bit too far, and took off running. I ran through the kitchen, through the living room, dining room, and game room, with Chresanto right on my tail. As we entered the theatre room, he yelled "I'LL GET YOU!"

I turned my head and screamed back, "NEVER!!" Before I could turn and look where I was going, I tripped over a small table, and landed on a bean bag. A sharp pain shot up my leg as my shin began to throb.

Chresanto saw what happened and bent down on one knee to check on me. "Are you ok"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I stood up, putting all my weight on my hurt leg. I almost fell right back down before Chresanto caught me in his arms.

"How about we just sit down." He shifted his weight, and we both began to fall. Luckily we landed on the bean bag I was just sitting on, which I guess that's what he was planning to do. He held me in his arms so tight, I could feel his body heat radiating off of him.

Once we started the movie- which was Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2- I felt myself falling asleep right in the middle of the movie. "Go ahead and sleep." Chresanto whispered in my ear. "I'll wake you when the movie is over."

"Thank you." I whispered, and drifted right on to dream land.

When I woke again, I felt myself being carried, but I was too sleepy to open my eyes. "Chres?" I softly called out.

"Shhh. Go back to sleep." I heard his sweet, soft voice. I felt him lay me down on a bed, and pull the blankets over me. I finally opened my eyes, and saw him smiling at me; showing his perfectly shaped, shiny white teeth. He softly rubbed the back of his hand on my cheeks. "Go back to sleep, beautiful."

He stood to leave, but I quickly grabbed his hand. "Wait, will you stay with me? Please?"

He smiled again. "All you have to do is ask." He removed his shirt, and I moved over making room for him in the bed. He got in, and wrapped his arms firmly around my body; and I around his. He planted a kiss on the top of my forehead, causing me to smile. "Sweet dreams, Love."