Chapter 9: Meeting the Family

Danielle’s POV

I woke up to the sweet smell of pancakes and bacon, and what I thought was eggs. I got out of my bed in the guest room, putting on a pair of Jaden’s boxers and one of his white MSFTS shirts. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and found Jaden piling food on his plate. I wrapped my arms around him from behind, and he seemed a little startled.

“Oh, hey babe.” He gave me a kiss and smiled. “I wanted to bring some food to you in bed.”

“You know, I can walk on my own.”

“Yeah, but you shouldn’t have to.” He kissed me on the nose and turned back around to the food. I went to sit at the table and soon Jaden sat as well.

“No drinks?” Jaden looked across the table and saw he forgot something. I laughed. “I’ll get us some milk.” I walked to the refrigerator and took out the milk. I poured it into two glasses taking the glasses back to the table.

“You look real hot in those boxers.” Jaden smirked.

“I do, or my ass does?”

“Same thing.” We both laughed. We spent the rest of breakfast with small talk and a lot of laughs.

I was at the sink washing dishes when I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. “You don’t have to do that. We have people that we pay to clean.”

“Well their job is going to be a bit easier today.” I said, finishing the last dish. I turned in Jaden’s arms, and kissed him. He deepened the kiss, and brought me closer to his body. I felt him bite my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I gladly granted. Our tongues battled for dominance for a while before he won.

“Damn it!” We broke away and saw our friends Sky and Mateo standing in the doorway. “How come every time I come to visit you guys, you’re somewhere sucking face?!” Sky asked. We all laughed.

Mateo took her by the hand and led her upstairs. “Jay, we’ll be in the studio.” He yelled.

Jaden turned his attention back to me and began kissing me again. “Jay, no. Sky and Mateo are upstairs.”

He paused for a moment. “And what do you think they’re doing upstairs?”

“In the studio…”

“And what do you think they’re doing in the studio?”

I thought about what Jaden was trying to say, and then figured it out. My mouth dropped and my eyes widened in surprise. “NOOOO!!!!”

“Mhmm.” He nodded his head and started kissing my neck, but I pushed him back a bit.

“Let’s go watch them.” I suggested. I began to walk towards the door when Jaden pulled me back. He picked me up and laid me on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

He climbed above me and straddled my body. “How about we stay here,” he kissed my lips, “and they stay there,” he kissed my jaw line, “and we can finish what we started.”

“But I want t-“ He kissed my neck and found my sweet spot. “Oh.” I closed my eyes in pleasure. Jaden began moving down and unbuttoning my shirt and I could not stop him even if I tried. It just felt too good.

Right as he got the last button off, I heard footsteps coming. Before I could process it, and tell Jaden to stop, Sky was already here, “You know, making out isn’t the only thing to do in a relationship.”

Jaden slipped off the countertop and helped me down as well. “But it’s the best thing,” He said. I snickered behind him.

“Whatever.” Sky walked out of the kitchen and Jaden and I followed her upstairs.