"No, you're not bugging me. It's just", she chokes up a little before continuing, " I just found out that my grandpa passed away this morning." I sit down next to her and pull her into a hug and she immediately starts sobbing again while clinging onto me.

"I'm so sorry Camz." I hold her for a while until she stops crying. She pulls away and looks at me.

"I'm sorry I got your shirt wet." I give her a small smile.

"It's cool, it's just a shirt." She gives a small smile back.

"Camz huh?" I look at her confused. "You called me Camz earlier. Nobody's ever called me that before." I blush because I didn't even realize I had said that.

"I'm sorry, I didnt-" She cuts me off

"I liked it." She smiled at me and I blushed again.

"Are you gonna be okay? Well not okay, but okay enough for the rest of the day." She nods a little.

"I think so."

"If you want we could skip and get lunch or a bunch of snacks if you're hungry and we could head over to a park to get your mind off things. I know it helped me when my grandma passed away." She smiles at me.

"I think I actually might take you up on that. I'm sorry about your grandma." I smile as I stand up and then help her up.

"It's okay, I know she's in a better place. Now let us go get food and head to the park!" I say the last part in a goofy voice causing her to giggle. I smiled wide as we went to do just that.

End flashback

I look into her eyes as I answer. "That was the day I found you sitting alone and I called you Camz by accident which I tried to apologize for but you said you liked it. We went to the park after getting a bunch of junk food and spent most of the day there."I say with a small smile on my face. Her eyes widen.

"Oh my shit, you are Lauren."

"Language Mila." Ally calls from beside her. She looks between the two of us before smiling. "I think me, Dinah, And Normani are going to take a walk around the hotel. Come on you two." She starts dragging off the two protesting girls who wanted to watch. "We'll be back later." I give her a grateful smile and she winks before closing the door.

"So, how did you end up as a guy?" Camila asked me still amazed as we go to sit down on the bed.

"I kind of made a wish on my birthday." I start off.

"You wished to be a guy?" She looked at me confused.

"No, not at all. I wished that I had a chance with you like Austin did." I blush looking down. "I guess that meant me turning into a guy to do it." I looked back at her and see her blushing a little while grinning.

"Aw, you like me." She said in a sing song voice which I smiled at because she's a little dork. Her eyes widen a little. "Oh my gosh, I told you I liked you without even knowing it." I laughed and she gave me a playful glare. "I should be mad at you, you acted like you didn't even know who I was talking about. I'll let it slide though because you did get turned into a guy for me." She nudges me.