Chapter 18

~(y/n) POV~

You turn on your side to try and fall asleep after the heated session that just happened. (YOU GO GURL! mhmm) As you do so you feel the hot bod, body? whatever...come up from behind and wrap an arm around your waist. A deep and rasped voice whispers in your ear, "ready for round two baby?~" as soon as those cursed words left his lips I felt the arm that was wrapped around my slowly reach down. "mmm, dark, I just want some sleep. ill probably be sore in the morning anyways..." you mumble as you lazy try to move his arm away from...*imagine it in an Australian voice* down undah (#sorrynotsorry)

With you so exhausted your attempts don't do much, not that it surprised you. "Come on (y/n), you know you love it~" he started nibbling on the nape of your neck while moving his arm down again. "Besides," his hand started to slowly caress your sex (ive seen people call it that so just go with it) "I'll make it to where you wont have to do anything but enjoy" he whispered the last part into my ear while he began to pinch and poke at my now wet sex. (omg what am I doing with my life *Facepalm*)

I'm still sensitive from happened before that it didn't take much to get you to moan. Even if its just a slight, quiet moan. You couldn't help it though, god he was good with his hands and fingers. While his one hand was at work his other hand held me close to him rubbing up and down my sides. Usually it would make me flinch and giggle because that's ticklish. But the way he works his hands doesn't make me do any sorta thing. He's both gentle but rough, and oh my goodness golly is it amazing.

By now I'm just a moaning mess whos starting to curl up because of the sensations. "D-dark come on, j-just finish this so i can sleeeeep" i drug out the moan as he hit my deep spot. "Oh sweetheart~ but im not done pleasuring you to your peak"

He flips me over onto my back and climbs on top of me while retracting his hand, "And i can help both of us, im a tad hungry and you need to reach your peak." planting a gentle kiss on my lips he moves his hands up and down my body. He breaks the kiss only to plant another one on my neck. And all the way down the rest of my body until he reaches...my most sensitive spot.

"And i got just the thing" his hot breathe met with my now wet core. It made me shiver. God what this man could do, even the littlest things, can make me go crazy. Both good and bad. His hands rubbed my thighs before suddenly licking and sucking at my core. "A-ah Dark..." i moaned as I reached my hand down and grabbed a fist full of hair to hold on to. The moans coming from my throat were signs for him to keep going.

The knot that i felt in my stomach from earlier started to come back. "Im gonna...im gonna!" i screamed out his name as i felt my fluids seep out and into his mouth. As im laying there panting, i can feel his tongue lapping up my juices and i could practically see the smirk on his face through my closed eyes.

"Mmm," he came up and kissed me again "thanks for the snack darling~" laying down beside me. He cuddles up next to me licking his lips and covering us up with the blankets. Last thing i heard before sleep took over me, "Sweet Dreams"

Alrighty then, holy crap! I hope this made up for the last, sorry excuse for a chapter. Im not sure how well this turned out, its my first time writing something like this. I hope you all liked it after...what...4 or 5 months without updating? Again sorry, but hey just to let yall know i do look at almost all of the comments. Its glad to know yalls input. But anyways i will see you all, in the next chapter, buh bye!(^-^*)/