a/n need to know opinions

WHATS UP FUCKERS! ITS BEEN NEARLY 3 YEARS AND I'M BACK AGAIN! I just need to say this here and now tho, holy jeez was i cringy in 2016. WOO BOI. The writing sucked and it was just so awkward but apparently y'all liked it?? I'm not gonna lie to you all either when i say that i have no idea whats happening plot wise or anything. 

*claps hands together* SO! With that i just wanna say thank you all for reading and getting this story to #20 on the darkiplier/markiplier story rank thingy. That really means a lot seeing as i haven't updated in five forevers. 

I've seen comments that have come in recently asking for updates on this story and i don't know dudes. If y'all want ill try to get this going again, and if not ill write a quick little happy go lucky ending and call it there.

And with that ill leave it to all of you, and what the majority decides ill try to do to the best of my ability. I still love and appreciate all of you who have stayed with this, or if you just recently found this and read all the way through. It truly means a lot, thank you so very much.

And ill see you, in the next chapter. Buh bye!

(please dont come after me for that i just thought it'd be funny)