Chapter: 7

~Darks POV~

After that weird ass dream I finally got back to sleep but woke up only hours later. Not able to go back to sleep I went down stairs to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. I saw the orange and yellow gaze from the sunrise through my kitchen window. I've never woken up before the sunrise. Gurgle, "Guess I'm hungry" I mumbled as I looked down to my belly.

I grabbed a box of golden grams from the upper cabinets and poured some into a bowl. 'Cant forget milk...well I can but I want it this time'

~le time skip~

As I finished my bowl I heard a door opening so I looked up stairs to see that (y/n) went into the bathroom. Her face looked a little pale to me. I shrugged it off turning my attention to the TV and seeing what was on.

"Futurama...Comedy Central...Ridiculousness..." I sighed as nothing interested me so I switched to Netflix to watch something.

~(y/n) POV~

I  woke up with this weird feeling in my stomach. I slowly got up trying not to hurt myself anymore. Then I walked to the bathroom and couldn't hold it anymore. Leaning over the toilet I started throwing up trying to hold my hair out of my face.

Why now though? Last time I threw up like this was when I had that bad sea food a couple years ago!

I finished and sat back trying to relax and then cleaning myself up. I started brushing my teeth with a new tooth brush Dark had in the bathroom and as I was busy I heard a knock on the door. "Hey! You can't stay in there all day I got to go too!" Dark yelled through the door. "Hold on!" I answered back. i opened the door and what I saw made my eyes open wide and my jaw hung open.

~heh i hate cliffhangers they suck! But eh, can't write the whole story in one chapter. So thanks for reading and have a nice day beauties

~Grimripa