Chapter 11

~Darks POV~

'did she not notice before?'  in thought to myself. I looked back into her eyes to be met with wonder and curiosity. I gave her a small smile and replied, "That's how the Markiplier community made me. When they created Darkiplier, they made me have these types of eyes." When I looked back at her, apparently all she could say was, "Wow I should've know," she chuckled. She yawned and might I add her yawn is adorable to me. "(y/n)? Are you tired? Do you want to go to bed?" I asked kinda tired myself. "mhm" She murmered with a head nod.

~(y/n) POV~

Yeah I really should've thought of that but instead I asked like a dumb dumb. I honestly was getting tired even though I didn't know what time it was. I was kinda surprised when Dark picked me up bridal style and carried me upstairs. "Thank you", I mumbled  on his chest. I could feel his smile on me. We made it to my room, he layed me down and kissed me on the forehead. "Goodnight (y/n)" Dark told me as he walked out but before he could I asked him if he could not leave me and lay with me. "Of course my lovely" he responded closing the door and getting under the covers behind me and wrapping his arm around my waste. "Goodnight Darkimoo~" I coed before I fell into a deep sleep. "Goodnight" 

Sorry if this isn't as long nor as well written as my other chapters its just with school starting and stuff I haven't had as much time to write. But I will try my hardest to update at least once or twice a week. Also thank you all for 560+ reads! That's mind blowing and its all because of yall, I love you all and have a nice day beauties!

~Katie