Chapter: 5

~Darks POV~

Finally. She's here. I just hope I didn't make her not have an interest in me at all. I should at least give her what I bought and maaaybe I know her size of closes...I did my research type shiz. "I also got you clothes to wear her cause were not going back to your place for a...while." I showed her where the closes were and exited the room.

I went to my room and sat on my bed holding my head in my hands. 'What know...I honestly didn't even think It would get this far' (just wing it like I do on test) "W-who the fuck?" (sorry its me the auth- I mean your self conscious) "Okay...whatever" (don't worry your not becoming more insane) "shut up" I whispered looking up at my head. I decided that since its been a long day that am just going to go to sleep.

~(y/n) POV~

After dark left you took the opportunity to look around your room properly. There was a queen sized bed with a wooden night stand with an, Attack on Titan lamp? Oh hell yes! You actually got excited about that because you just recently got into anime. On the other side of the bed against the wall was the same type of style dresser as the night stand. "Lets see what he got me" hesitating to open it up you slowly slide it open and find, "are you shiting me.." What you saw didn't flatter you, at all.  About five fucking crop tops and the same amount of short shorts. "Does he think i'm a hoochy momma or something dayum" you whisper to yourself while shaking your head and trying them on.

While you were changing to see if the third outfit fits Dark walked in without warning and with just stayed in the door way.

Cliffhanger!~~~~~~~~~~~~~