Chapter: 2

~(y/n) POV~

He started to walk towards you slowly, and kind of creepily. "Who the hell are you?" you asked the figure as it stops just at the foot of your bed. "I'm surprised you don't recognize me (y/n), its me Darkiplier~" He said boldly. Confusion, fear, and other emotions start to swell inside of you. So your child instincts kicked in and you immediately put the covers over your head and tried to "hide" under them and hoped it was just a dream or your mind saying you need sleep for once.

~Darks POV~

'are you serious right now' you thought to your self, looking at the lump which is the girl you decided to take back home with you under the covers that's shaking a bit. Shaking your head it in an unamused state, you walk over and grip the edge of the blanket and yanked it off of her.

~(y/n) POV~

'It can't be...darlip-' I was shaken of my thoughts when I felt my blanket being ripped off of me. Wide eyed and mad you stare at him with one of those w-t-f looks. "Hey I was hiding here!" You wined.
"Ya in a very bad spot too. Did you seriously think a blanket, a blanket would save you?" He asked obviously irritated in some way.

You looked at him with a stupid but innocent look. "Maybe..." you said quietly starting to stare down at the bed.

~darks POV~

"Of course you did..." you mumbled.