"Naruto! Three o'clock!"

The young Uzumaki-Namikaze registered Sasuke's voice and leaned to the side and put all of his weight on his right foot, and promptly spun anti-clockwise and roundhouse kicked the Suna ninja. Sneering when the ninja had caught his leg and lifted a hand to snap the Jinchuuriki's knee in half, Naruto exhumed some of the Kyuubi's red hot chakra and the ninja fell down and attempted to itch the pain away.

Naruto stood above him and smirked, lifting his foot and stamping on the ninja's head, not with as much force as to kill him, but enough to make him pass out. He didn't want to kill unnecessarily.

"Get out of your thoughts and into the battle, you fucking imbecile!" Sasuke spat and fought off another ninja.

Naruto grinned and laughed at Sasuke's rage, raising his hands and putting them together in a few hand signs. "Fuuinjutsu Trap!"

About a twenty metre radius of ninja had been caught and their movements were restricted.

"For fuck's sake, Naruto!" Sasuke yelled again, he was also caught in the trap. He was mid-punch with a Suna ninja and was thoroughly pissed off because no-one was strong enough to give him enough of a challenge.

Naruto shut his eyes and reached out and felt for everyone's chakra signatures, he released the chakra threads of his allies and continued holding onto the Oto and Suna ninja's chakra threads.

Sasuke smirked at the Suna ninja's terrified face over the fact that the former was free from the seal trap and the latter was still frozen. Sasuke raised his fist and blasted the man into the brick wall of the arena. Sasuke dusted his shoulder and smiled, 'how fun.'

'The Hokage and Orochimaru have been separated. A and Yagura and fighting against the snake right now.' Yugito spat Orochimaru's name out and Naruto nodded silently and glanced at Sasuke, who was fighting off another ninja at that particular moment.

'What do I do?' He wondered to himself. 'I need to protect the front lines, but I also have to beat Orochimaru into oblivion.' As he thought, he let out a burst of the Kyuubi's chakra into all of the chakra threads of the people that was in his Fuuinjutsu Trap.

They had all fallen to the ground, except for one boy who was struggling to stand, but despite that, his feet where firmly planted on the ground.

Naruto quirked an eyebrow and his lips tilted upwards. 'Interesting.' Potential, that's what this one had. He pushed more chakra into that thread and the boy then fell unconscious pretty quickly. Later on, Naruto would remember to come back for this one.

Naruto felt his chakra simmering down and he groaned, he had used up about 25% of his chakra (excluding the Kyuubi's chakra) with the constant Fuuinjutsu Traps, so he had to control his usage.

'Bee, Yugito and I are fighting against the enemy ninja. I see the pink-haired girl and the red-head helping the medics.' Utakata's voice rang through the mental connection.

'Okay, Gaara? Where are you at?' Naruto questioned.

'Fighting some of the higher-level Suna ninja. It won't take long.' Gaara spoke calmly.

'Roshi, Han?'

'Protecting civilians, sending them into a safe-house. Outside is chaos.' Roshi said while Han grunted in agreement.

'Fuu.'

'With my teammates helping Roshi and Han with the civilians.'

'Good.' Naruto nodded. 'I want you guys to sort out the enemy ninja, tie them up and categorise them into ones with potential and ones that we don't need. Konoha can handle the latter's.'