Chapter Twenty-Four

a/n: this is gonna be in the parents P.O.V again cause i left off on Shannon finding a plane ticket in Luke's drawer so yeah, enjoy

Shannon

I walked in the kitchen and Serrah followed. 

"I have to show you something."

I said and made my way upstairs as she followed.

"Aw man, you aren't pregnant too are you?"

"Fuck no!"

I laughed. We walked into my room and she closed the door. I walked over to Luke's sock drawer and moved some shit around. It's gone.

"I really don't wanna see Luke's skid marks on his underwear."

"It's gone!"

"What's gone?"

"There was a one way ticket to Australia here the other day, it's gone!"

"You's are going home?"

"No! I had no idea he even bought a ticket! I found it here and now it's gone!"

I said sitting on the bed. I was dumbfounded. Where the fuck did it go.

"Who do you think it was for?"

She asked quietly.

"I don't know. When he travels he buys round trip tickets, not one ways."

I looked at her. 

"He's not Shannon, there's no way."

I sighed. 

"I'm thinking other wise."

I said looking around the house. 

"Ya know what I miss?"

I asked.

"Hmm?"

"The LA house. I wonder if it's still there, what it looks like now. We had so many good times in that house."

"Yeah we did ahahaha, me, Beau and Daniel filled Luke's room with balloons."

"I was so mad, aha. The water pressure tattoos, oh my god."

"Don't even get me started. I still faintly have the dick print on my ass."

She said and I laughed loudly. 

"The other house had good memories too." 

"I wanted to kill them for dumping soap in the pool. Took us so long to clean."

She groaned and laid back on the bed. 

"I don't know what was worse, the bubbles in the pool or the flour and water everywhere in the driveway." 

She laughed. 

"My favorite memory was the slide they did with the tarp."

I said giggling.

"That shit was so fun. Eli had so much fun sliding down it."

"So did we! They didn't clean it up till the next day, me you and Lexie were drunk going down it in our underwear! The boys were sleeping and so was Eli."

I laughed loudly. 

"So much fun man."

"I miss Hamlet so much."

"Me too. He was such a good dog."

I said as I remembered all the times I found him cuddled next to Elijah sleeping.