Chapter Eighteen

*Danni's P.O.V*

After my shower I dressed in a grey and mint colored sweatshirt and slipped on a pair of skinny jeans. I curled my hair lightly and finished getting ready for the day. I ate my breakfast and waited for Elijah to come and pick me up. My phone started ringing and I answered.

"Hello?"

"Danni, Gabbie's in the hospital."

Elijah's voice came out frightened and panicked.

"What?! Is she okay?"

"I don't know, i was at wawa and i came home and she was on a gurney being put in the Ambulance."

He said with his voice breaking.

"I'm coming to get you."

"Okay."

I replied.

With that being said we hung up and I waited by the door. I saw his car pull up and I ran outside. He got out of the car and I engulfed him in a hug. He cried into my shoulder and I held him tight.

"There was so much blood, I don't understand how a Period can be so bad.."

He said sniffling and I froze.

We arrived at the hospital and i walked into her room. She lifted her head and looked at me with watery eyes.

*Gabbie's P.O.V*

I heard Danni walk into the room and I turned to look at her and the tears began to flow.

"Gabbie..."

Was all she said and I lost it. I hid my face in my hands and she rubbed my back.

"He's gonna hate me even more."

"This is not your fault."

She stated firmly.

"My brothers are gonna hate me. My dad can't even look at me."

"This pregnancy was an accident, you had no idea you were pregnant, Gabriella."

"But it's my fault that my baby's heart stopped beating."

I said as I cried harder.

"No it's not! Things happen for reasons. God decided you weren't ready for a baby, so he took his angel back to heaven. It may seem cruel but God works in mysterious ways, G. He has something bigger plan for you."

I cried harder and couldn't seem to catch my breath.

"How am I supposed to face my brothers? I haven't even seen them yet."

I said looking at her and she smiled softly.

"Elijah's very worried about you.."

She said as she walked out of the room and Elijah came in.

"Gab.."

He said breathlessly. I couldn't look at him. It's my fault my baby died. I tried to eat as much as possible and tried to be careful, I wasn't careful enough.

"It was Vin's..."

He asked but it was more of a statement.

"I'll fucking kill him."

"Elijah, stop. He doesn't even know about it."

I said wiping my tears.

He wrapped his arms around me and i sighed deeply.

"This isn't your fault, G. You would've made a great mother, things happen."

He whispered into my hair.

"I love you dork"

I laughed.

"Same."

*Elijah's P.O.V*

I'm gonna break his fucking neck. He's gonna die. I'll fucking kill him. These thoughts were in my head all day as I tried to forget about Vincent Benson getting my little sister pregnant. By the time lunch had came, I was fuming with anger. Gabbie didn't come to school today, as she was not allowed because of the doctors orders. No school for five days. She protested as much as she could but she finally gave in because she was in a lot of pain and heartbreak. My parents made us promise we wouldn't hurt her feelings. They were upset and disappointed but they know the feeling of losing a child. I tried to control my anger with what Vin did. But the more I heard his name, the angrier I had become. I'm not a fighter. I may seem scary and vicious, but I'm not. But once you fuck with me or my family, you're fucking dead.

I was standing in the lunch line when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I tensed and turned to find Vin. The next thing I knew was he was on the floor with a bloody nose. As I fucking said, I'll fucking kill him. I kicked him in the stomach and he cried out in pain.

"Eli!"

I heard Maia yell as she tried to pull me away. I pushed her off gently and grabbed him by his shirt.

"Touch my sister again and you'll have more than a broken nose."

With that being said I dropped him back on the floor and walked myself to the principals office. I wasn't going to let him hurt my baby sister and get away with it. Not in the Brooks family.

*Noah's P.O.V*

I took a seat at my desk and ran my hand over my face. I was worried about Gabbie. So were all of us. This wasn't like G. I was disappointed. Aubriee sat next to me and smiled sweetly. She went to kiss my cheek but I dodged it.

"What's wrong?"

She asked worried.

"Nothing, just have a lot on my mind."

I replied and sighed deeply.

"Can we still go shopping after school? You promised."

She said batting her eyes.

"I have other things to do, Aubriee."

"Like what, play video games?"

She scoffed.

"No, family issue."

"Whatever."

She said and got up and moved her seat.

The day seemed to have dragged on and I was getting agitated. I just wanted to go home.

"Hey how's G?"

Mason asked as we walked into the lunchroom.

"She's okay. Still in a lot of pain but I think she's okay. She left her room so that's a plus."

I said softly.

"I'm gonna stop by later. Is that okay?"

Mason asked.

"Yeah of course."

"Hey, how is she?"

Teagan asked.

"She's okay."

"What happened?"

He asked and I heard someone scream. We looked toward the lunch line and Vin was on the floor.

"He happened."

"Touch my sister again and you'll have more than a broken nose."

Eli said loudly before exiting the lunchroom.

"What did he do to her?"

Teagan and Mason asked in low voices.

After I explained Mason charged over to Vin and punched him in the face. Teagan hit one of his buddies trying to hit Mason and Teagan was being hit from behind. My blood boiled as I charged after the group. There's nothing I hate more than people jumping others. A fight should be fair. Don't add more people and make it uneven. My fist went flying and I could feel the crunch of the guys nose under my knuckles.

"THAT IS ENOUGH"