Chapter Fifteen

*SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD*

*Danni's P.O.V.*

I sat back at the lunch table and sighed. School seemed to be dragging on forever. The smell of the school's lunch was making me nauseous, and Eli rambling in my ear wasn't making me feel any better.  Noah threw a grape at Elijah's forehead and I stifled a laughed. The boys got up and went to the vending machines and Gabbie smirked to me. 

"What?"

"Wanna ditch? My house is free."

Mia asked smiling. 

"We can grab Chinese on the way."

Gabbie added and I groaned.

"I could so go for Chinese donuts right now."

I said as my mouth watered.

"Let's go, before the boys come back."

Gabbie laughed and we all stood and grabbed our stuff as fast as we could. We bolted out of the lunchroom and out the doors we went. We hopped in Mia's car and we drove to the nearest Chinese food restaurant and got take out. I ordered Lobster lo mein, Chinese donuts, and a bottle of mtn. dew. We paid for our food and went to Mia's. 

"I'm swimming." 

Gabbie said as she pulled out her bathing suit from her bag. I laughed and shook my head. 

"I'll join."

Mia said as she pulled into her driveway. We walked in the house and I sighed. Mia's house always smelled like cookies. Gabbie practically stripped as soon as she walked in the house and dressed in her swimsuit. We laughed and shook our heads. Mia and I changed into our swimsuits and joined Gabbie on the back deck. We sat and ate our food and talked about nothing. Gabriella stood from her seat and flaunted her new bright pink one piece. The sides were cut out and it showed her curves perfectly.

"Better hope Elijah, Noah, Mason and Teagan don't catch you in that. You'll never see the sun."

Mia said sipping her soda. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. 

"Elijah won't do anything. He's not capable of it. Mr. Tough guy isn't that tough, he cried watching Finding Nemo." 

They laughed and Gabbie lathered herself in suntan lotion. 

"What would the world be if Gabriella Marie Brooks didn't have tanning oil?"

I asked slipping my sunglasses on. 

"Hell."

She stated in all seriousness. 

"Can we do Applebee's for dinner..?"

I asked rubbing my stomach. 

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan."

Mia replied taking one of my donuts. I glared at her and she put it back and raised her hands in the air. I laughed and shook my head. 

"Do you think the boys have noticed we left?"

Gabbie asked as she snapped a quick selfie. 

"i'm guessing they will after you post that selfie."

She smiled and snapped one of me. I stuck out my tongue and she laughed. I stood from my seat and jumped into the pool.

"Hey, i saw your car in the driveway so i figured I-"

I turned and we found Mason.

"Ditching school Gab?"

"Aren't you doing the same dork?"