The Boys Wanna Be Her

Kristian pulled back up to Tupac's house. She was starting to think she spent more time there than her own place. When she walked in the front door, Pac was sitting on his couch with a few of their other friends playing Sega Genisis. When he looked up and saw her he smirked.

"Aw man here she go thinking she all cool and shit because she smashed Janet Jackson."

"Yoooo you smashed Janet Jackson?!"

Kris smiled and shrugged her shoulders. She wasnt much for kissing and telling.

"Damn what was it like? Is the booty as soft as it looks?"

"Softer.Shit I was this close to falling asleep on that thing." Kris joked causing the boys to laugh, picturing what it must have been like.

"Who knew a girl could be such a playa playa. I mean we JUST met your fine ass ole lady two days ago, now you pullin Janet too?"

Kristian snorted at how hype the boys seemed to get. To her, it wasn't that big of a deal. Sure Janet was hot but she didn't see her so high class like the others. Kristian felt like they all had to bleed at the end of the month so nothing was special.

"It aint nothing man. Hey Pac, im gonna go up and get my demo okay. I just came by to pick it up. I gotta go get Jennifer in a couple hours."

"Aw yeah, fo sure. You know where it is."

Kristian walked of and up th stairs to get her stuff. She did not see the look on the faces of some of her friends and fellow rappers as they watched her walk off.

Kadafi turned to his friends. "Yo I ain't lyin. Kris is our girl and everything but she can get it too."

"Shiiit you aint never lied...and she into girls too!If she was into guys,I'd handle that real quick."

"Man shut the fuck up lil nigga. Nasty ass, thats like our sister up there." Snoop Dogg took a break from his pipe to speak. "Stop all that playin, she aint into no dick anyway."

Tupac snorted thinking about how they would react if they knew Kristian was actually bisexual and one of his lovers in a past life. They just both realized they were better as friends than lovers plus they both got around with the ladies.

Meanwhile

Janet drank her water bottle and wiped off a little sweat as she watched her dancers huddled together giggling about something. She did not want to get jump in their conversation because she was the boss so she just stood there alone until Tina called her over. Janet happily walked over.

"Whats up?"

"Tell these hoochies black guys are the best in bed. Come on tell them."Tish earged her. Janet laughed at the conversation topic.

"Oh no she doesn't count. She is married to a Mexican."

"So?"Janet cut them off. The girls gave her a knowing look but she tried to play it off. "I had fun before Rene."

"Okay then who is the best in bed and dont you dare say some stupid stuff like Chinese guys. I swear you can be too goofy sometimes." Tina asked.

"I don't know. Rene is pretty damn good." Janet said trying to be nice about her husband but everyone knew she was lying and they all bursted out with laughter.

"Okay,okay I got it. Women are the best lovers." Jennifer said. The other girls laughed at her. "Im serious. They know what you want and where to touch and how to touch. Maybe its just Kris but I have no complaints." Jennifer bragged.

Janet laughed along with the rest of the girls but on the inside she knew exactly what Jennifer meant. Kristian was amazing in bed. As she looked at Jennifer's face when she spoke, Janet could see Jennifer was serious about her feelings for Kristian and she suddenly felt bad. She thought back to the night before and she as much as she liked it she told herself she had to leave Kristian alone.

Thats it for chapter 5. Please comment and share. Thanks for reading.