So I Creep

When Janet got into the house it was everything she thought a Tupac party would be. There were strippers with dollars all over the floor. The music was booming like crazy. The alcohol was flowing. The blunts were rolled and the smoke filled the air. Janet should have been uncomfortable but she wasn't. This was not the kind of party she was used to. Even at studio 54 when she was a child, it was this caotic. She saw guns laying on the table next to the chips and condoms. Tupac had his arm wrapped around her shoulder guiding her through the crowd. She saw friends like Bobby Brown and Mc Lyte having fun.

"I think Kris is in the kitchen." Tupac shouted over the music before guiding her right up there.

Kristian was there but now she had stripped her sweater and had on a plan wife beater to cover her sports bra. Kristian was a bit taller than Janet but on the skinnier side. Janet could see in muscle definition in her arms and abs through her shirt. Kris was holding a white styrofoam cup and smoking a blunt when the walked up to her.

"Look who decided to show up." Tupac said. "You take care of my girl Kris. Im serious." he said in a tone that said he meant it before walking off and leaving them to talk for the first time.

Kristian eyed Janet then smiled, not smirk, she actually smiled.

"You know I didn't think you would actually show up."

"Why not?"

Kris shrugged. "I mean.I know that you've got a dude."

"I thought you said that you did not give a damn about that." Janet referenced the freestyle Kris had done causing Kris to chuckle.

"I dont give a damn. I also didn't know if you were into my kind of thing." Kris looked up. "Or maybe you just swung by to give me my hat back." she teased.

"Im keeping the hat."

"So what do you want to do here? You want to chill, you want to party..."

"I want you to do what you said you would do at the awards." Janet answered boldly. She leaned in Kris's ear to prevent the other people from hearing her conversation. This was her first attempt at a booty call and with her girl crush. As she spoke, Kristian wrapped her arm around Janet's waist to hold her steady but Kris wanted nothing more than to let her hands slide down to grab Janet's mountain type ass.

"Oh yeah?"

Janet knodded. She watched as Kris took on last deep puff of her blunt before she put it out on the counter top. Holding her cup in one hand and Janet in the other,Kris guided Janet out of the kitchen, through the crowd, outside the house, and into the pool house. Janet let out a quick sigh of relief that this was not about to happen in a crowded house.

Kris locked the door and flicked the light switch on. Janet went to look around the pool house but was stopped when Kris gently yet firmly pushed her up against the wall. Janet was taken aback but she like it in the best way. Kristian got so close to Janet's mouth without kissing her.

"Im going to show you the difference between having sex and getting fucked." her voice was husky and raw and Janet could not help but lick her lips. At the sight of her pink, pretty tongue Kris swooped in a locked her into and immediate open mouth kiss. Janet's brows furred at the feel of Kristian's small tongue ring. Janet felt everything Kris was doing to her mouth and Janet gripped her wife beater as she started to suck on Janet's tongue.

Kristian leaned down and palmed both of Janet's booty cheeks and lifted her up. Janet immediately wrapped her legs around Kristian's slim waist. She yelped as Kris gave her a hard pat on her butt before walking her into the bedroom. Janet was beyond turned on by the love spank and even more turned on by Kristian's impressive strength. Janet was gently laid on the bed and Kristian pulled away to pull of her own top and sports bra.

Janet bit her lip at the slim, ripped body and the smaller yet perfect breasts. Kristian started unbuckling her belt which Janet thought was unnecessary considering her pants were already riding hella low.

Janet laid her head back on the bed and when she looked up she groaned. There was a mirror on the ceiling. Of course there was, her night had gotten that much sexier.

Thats it for chapter 2 ladies and gents. Please comment and share with your friends. Thanks!