I was sorry that I couldn't come for his show but I was there for him the whole last tour. He can do a great show without me. I knew he wasn't to happy that I was going to college but it's what I wanted and I expect him to support him as much as I support him.

When I got home I greeted Alec & Mason before I made my way to my room to get ready and sleep. It was already late and I ate at the boys house.

-

I groaned loudly as my alarm went off at 6am. I got up slowly and took a really quick shower. I then got dressed into some skinny jeans and a casual shirt. After I blow dried my hair and only put on mascara I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

Alec wasn't up yet and apparently Mason wasn't either so I didn't bothered making them breakfast as well. With ten minutes to spare I texted Harry.

To: Harold ❤️
Good morning sleeping beauty! I'm off to college now. Have a good day and wish me luck Xx

I grabbed my bag and left the house. Within fifteen minutes I arrived and excitement took over me. I wasn't really nervous but I was extremely excited. I hope that it would be as great as I imagined it to be.

I got out of Alec's car and entered the huge building. Student's were already running around, greeting their friends or making new ones.

I was a year older then the other freshman but I didn't wanted to go last year and the came tour as you already know.

"Is that Harry Styles girlfriend?"

"That's that Lia girl"

"Omg she's with Harry"

Whispers started and soon almost every student looked at me as I calmly walked through the much longer hall then I expected. I smiled here and there before I finally made it into the office.

"Freshman?" a grumpy middle aged women asked as she typed away on her laptop.

"yes," I grinned happily and didn't wanted her to kill my good mood.

"Name?"

"Lia Riley Johnson."

Her head snapped up and her eyes widened. "You're Harry Styles girlfriend, aren't you?" she asked much more happy then before. I confirmed her question with a nod and she grinned at me.

"My daughter is a huge fan of One Direction and at first she hated you because she loved Harry," she laughed but continued right away, "she then realized that she didn't had a chance and moved on to Niall."

I laughed with her and asked how old her daughter was. "five."

We laughed even more and she handed me my papers. "It was really nice to meet you. Do you mind if we take a picture and an autograph for my daughter?"

I nodded and did as she asked me to. "Have a nice day," she said and I returned her smile before I left the office.

"All freshman, please gather in the auditorium!"

I heard the intercom loud and clearly so I listened to it and followed the other students to the auditorium.

We all took a seat and I sat next to some girl at the end of the third row or so.

"Hey, I'm Kylie," she introduced herself to me with a sweet smile "Lia." She grinned and before we could talk more we got interrupted by some teacher.

"Hello freshman! I'm Mr. Warlor and I'll assign you to your sophomore who will show you around the campus and will be there for any questions."

Behind the teacher stood a good amount of Sophomores who either looked bored or happy. Well then.

He called name by name until...

"Justin Lance & Lia Johnson"

The room fell quiet as I got up from my seat and walked to where a decent looking guy stood with his dark blonde hair slightly slicked back.

Now if you think that he's like one of the populars who I will fall for...then you're horribly wrong. Harry is all what's on my mind.

"Hey," he said casually as he stuck his hand out for me to shake. "Hey," I replied and shook his hand before he told me to follow him out of the Auditorium.

"As you know I'm Justin and as all the students know you're the famous Lia," he chuckled. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I mean, you're Harry Styles girlfriend so we all know who you are and...just forget it. Here is the park where students chill before their next class when it's good weather."

He talked and talked until we reached the entrance of the school again.

"Is there a chance you know a guy named Jordan?"

____________

Remember that Jordan guy? Lia's hot older friend. He kind of vanished throughout the story though.

Sorry for not including the boys a lot in this chapter but the story needs to develop a little before I can end this.