Louis: Close your eyes!

Me: Ok.

Louis: Did you close it?

Me: Yes!

Louis: Don´t open them until I say it.

Me: Ok.

I can hear how he went to his car open the door and then closed. I was getting nervous. What will it be?

Louis: Open your eyes!

When I open it I saw a huge bunch of carrots. I couldn´t help but laugh so hard.

Me: What is this?

Louis: You said no flowers!

I laughed even harder.

Me: Thank you! I love it.

Louis: Glad you liked it, and now let´s go!

He opened me the door and I come into the car. He sat in his seat and started to drive.

Me: So where are we going?

Louis: It´s a surprise!

Me: C´mon! Tell me!

Louis: Ok… We will go to a restaurant! And that´s everything you will know.

Me: Thank you it subtracts the possibilities…

Louis: No problem! I love helping you!

The drive was about half an hour, but it passed too fast, we were talking the whole trip. The restaurant was so beautiful it was near a pier, we could see the sea from our table.

Me: Wow! This is so beautiful!

Louis: Glad you like it!

Me: It seems like it´s a good restaurant.

Louis: And it is!

Me: Then… Why is empty?

Louis: I want some privacy so… I rented it.

Me: Really?

Louis: Yes… You say that your prefect first date was have dinner in some cool restaurant and mine was a dinner in my house alone… So I mixed them!

Me: I love it!

The nervous have disappeared, the food was so good, and we have an amazing time.

Louis: Do you want to go for a walk?

Me: Sure!

We leave the restaurant, this night was being perfect! We walk to the beach and started to walk in the sand, I take of my heels because Louis was laughing at my way of walking.

Me: STOP!

Louis: I can´t! You looked like a duck walking!

I hit him playfully.

Louis: No… You didn´t!

Me: Did what? This?

And I hit him again.

Louis: Say sorry!

Me: Never!

I started to laugh and run.

Louis: You'll be sorry you did!

He shouted and started to run too, he was so fast… How he could run that fast after that dinner? I could hear him really near… I try to run faster but suddenly I felt two hands around my waist, my feet weren´t on the ground anymore. I was in Louis shoulder.