CHAPTER 4

OMG, I can´t believe it… Am I dreaming? It can´t be real… I am in front of one of my idols and he just said that he has heard about me… Now, I can see the other four boys…  They are THE BEST BOY BAND EVER; they look perfect, even more than in the magazines or TV shows…

Danielle: El, wake up!!

Me: Oh! Yes… Sorry… I´m Eleanor.

Liam: Come with me, I will introduce you to the boys.

He walked ahead of us, and I whisper to Danielle…

Me: Why is he introducing me to the boys?

Danielle: Because you have to meet the people with who you will spend the rest of the summer…

Me: WHAT?

Danielle: You just act as always.

Do I have to act normal? I CAN´T… They are fucking One Direction… What I have to say???

Liam: Guys!! She is Eleanor, Eleanor they are…

Me: Are you kidding? I know who they are… They are Harry, Louis, Niall and Zayn

I said pointing to them.

Niall: So you know us

Me: Yes! I´m a directioner… And I´m about to fangirl…

Harry: Just forget about who we are.

Zayn: Yes, we are normal guys.

Louis: Well… I don´t know if you are normal…

Zayn: Ha ha, very funny Louis…

Liam: Stop or she will get scared of us…

Me: Don´t worry about that… I will get use to…

Liam: Ok, we have to hurry up or we will miss the plane, so let´s go!

He grabs his bags in one hand, and Danielle´s hand in the other; they are so cute. Well… I have to talk to Danielle… Why didn´t tell me that we are going with them? I´m not angry with her… But I would like to know it so I can prepare myself… Never mind…

Niall: Are you excited?

Me: Yes… But I will be more excited if I know where we are going to.

Zayn: Don´t you know it?

Me: No… Danielle said that it´s a surprise, but it isn´t the only surprise…

Zayn: No? Why?

Me: Because I didn´t know about you coming with us

Niall: Really?

Me: Yes

Louis: And did you like the surprise?

Me: Obviously yes… It´s like a dream come true… Who don´t want to spend the whole summer with you?

Louis: I'm glad you liked it!

Me: And now… Maybe you can tell me where we are going…

Harry: But it´s a surprise, and if we tell you it won´t be…

Me: But… it´s unfair… Everybody knows except me…

Harry: We only tell you that you will like where we are going.

We arrived at the door of the plane, I can´t believe it… I just have a conversation with the members of 1D, but that's not the only thing… I will spend my holidays with them travelling around the world… What else I can ask? I think this summer will be the best of my life.