CHAPTER 42

Two days after the visit of Harry I get a letter with two tickets for their concert. I came into my room after a long day of classes.

Riley: Hi! Is that a letter? Who sends letters? Whoever it is tell him or her that we are in the XXI century!

Me: Ok… If you want I can return this two VIP tickets for One Direction´s concert… I guess you aren´t interested on it…

She screamed.

Riley: WHAT?? LET ME SEE THEM!

I show her them.

Riley: OMG! I CAN´T BREATHE!

Me: Now that you say that… Your face is very red!

And I started to laugh. She took some breathe…

Me: Are you more relaxed?

Riley: Yes… So… Are we going to go?

Me: If we won´t I think that you never forgive me… So yes, we are going!

Riley: YAY!! I LOVE YOU!

She ran to me and gave me a huge hug… It was that huge that we fell down.

Me: Ouch!

Riley: Sorry! I´m so excited!

Me: I can figure out…

Riley: I have to choose my outfit!

She got up really fast and started to get out a lot clothes. 

These three days went so fast… I love the university, I love subjects I having this semester and Tristan is really nice and friendly, we get on really well, we become friends so fast. He lives half my way to university so every day he waits for me and we go together, and we have to do a project in pairs and we are together… A lot of people think that do a project is something boring but with him it isn´t! We have a good time working. He knows about the concert of today.

Tristan: At what time are you leaving?

Me: We take the train at 6.30pm.

Tristan: So you must hurry up!

Me: Yes…

Tristan: Ok! Have a good time!

Me: Thank you! You too.

Tristan: See you on Monday and I want you to tell me everything!

Me: Ok! Bye.

And he turned to the left and I went straight my dorm. Yes… He is a directioner boy… And no… He doesn´t know the thing with Louis… He knows that I spend my summer with them because he saw it on twitter but that´s all… We are friends but I think that is soon to tell him. I arrive to my room and Riley was running around. She was already dressed… And she was wearing one of her “fab” outfits. This outfit wasn´t that bad… But I would have never mix that white t-shirt with a big sentence: "I would like to stay and chat but I really don´t care"  with that red skirt… But anyways…

Riley: Els! Hurry up!

Me: Riley, calm down! We have an hour until the train leaves!

Riley: I know but I´m so nervous! I´m sure that we will forget something important…

Me: We are staying at my house so if we forget something I´m sure that I have it there ok?

Riley: Yes… You are right.

She continued run around the room… She was freaking out I have never seen her like this… Maybe I would be like that before summer… In fact… I´m nervous too, I don´t know how I will react when I see them, and when I say them I mean him… I think it would be awkward… Even more when Harry visited me… To be honest I am not as angry as some days before, now I just want to know why? Why he did that? While I was dressing me up I was think what he will say.

Riley: Are you ready?

Me: Yes!

Riley: Ok c´mon!

We left the dorm and went to the train station. We have to wait for 10 minutes.

Riley: Have you got the tickets?

Me: Yes…

Riley: But you didn´t look for it!

Me: Ok…

I opened my bag and looked for tickets.

Me: Here you are!

And I show them to her.

Riley: Ok! And now let´s review our plan.

Me: My mom will pick us up at the station and left us in the O2 Arena.

Riley: And bags?

Me: She will take them to our house. Ok?

Riley: Yes! It seems good.

We came into the train; Riley was so nervous she couldn´t stop moving… She was really funny like that! I was laughing whe I received a message.