CHAPTER 17

Louis: Harry, go to the bathroom for cleaning your face and come here.

We waited to Harry in complete silence… It was really weird because I was used to talk to Louis always. When Harry comes back Louis started to talk.

Louis: Guys, you two argue for everything but today you pass the limit!

Harry: It was her fault!

Me: If you didn’t call me fat, I wouldn´t do it!

Louis: Look! You are arguing again! Guys, this world trip were supposed to be a great time with our best friends…

Harry: And it is!

Louis: Yes… Until you two start to argue, and that's how often? 5 minutes? Yes… I think that I´m alright!

Me: We don´t argue that much Louis! You are exaggerating.

Louis: No, I´m not! Ask to Danielle or Niall! I´m pretty sure that they will be agree with me! You two are spoiling our summer!

Harry: We didn´t realize it Lou…

Me: Yes… We are so sorry.

Harry: Yeah… REALLY sorry!

 Louis: I think that this is the first time you are agree in something.

We smiled.

Louis: Ok, now solve all your problems before coming back to the hotel. I leave you two alone.

And he left. WOW! I didn´t expect that…

Harry: That conversation was hard…

Me: Yes… Have you ever seen Louis that mad?

Harry: No… Never…

We stay there in silence…

Me: Harry, if everything that Louis said is truth I think that we need to talk and apologize to the others. We have to try to get on well or pretend that, for not spoiling their summer.

Harry: Yes… I haven´t seen Louis like that, and I don´t like it so it´s the best.

Me: Ok, who starts?

Harry: Me! Sorry for saying you are fat… I was lying… You are perfect.

Me: Thanks… And sorry for the cake… Although it was really funny.

Suddenly he stood up and looked at me.

Harry: C´mon stand up!

Me: Why?

Harry: We are going to another restaurant.

Me: Why?

Harry: You only know to say why?

Me: Why?

We start to laugh.

Harry: I'm going to invite you a cake.

Me: Really?

Harry: Yes, as I left you without cake I think I owe you it; and I promise you I won´t smash it on your face.

We laughed, I think that it´s the first time we were laughing and talking like normal people together. We look at each other… I think he's thinking the same as me.

Harry: Do you want to come?

Me: Ok, I can´t refuse to a cake.

Harry: Then, let´s go!

We went to a near restaurant because we were embarrassed to go to the same restaurant we went for lunch because of our show.

Harry: You can ask for what you want.

Me: OK!

I asked for a big piece of chocolate cake. Harry was seeing my cake.

Me: You don´t have to worry… I won´t smash it in your face again…

Harry: Well… I thought that was my turn now…

Silent.

Harry: But… I think that it is bad leave without cake twice to a girl.

We laughed. I think that it was the first time that we were like that in the whole summer. We were relaxed, and I like it. 

Me: Well… If you want, we can share it. But don´t eat all!

He laughed so hard.

Me: Deal?

Harry: OK!

We ate it and we apologize for everything that we have done in those weeks, after that we start to talk of our things; he told me how the X Factor was or how  his life has change since he start to be famous and I told him about school and my plans for next year. We talked for hours, I feel so comfortable with Harry, I think that we need this, maybe now we can be friends.