Chapter 10

Hey guys, sorry for not updating. Just a lot of stuff going through my head with depression and all that. My boyfriend says he loves me all the time but I can't help but doubt that, I mean how do you truly know someone loves you? Sorry guys, I need to vent somehow 

Life sucks...

Luke's POV

I awoke to heavy breathing and a shivering Percy, I quickly sat up gently but urgently shaking him awake.

"Percy? It's okay, it's just a dream" I soothed as I ran my fingers through his hair.

He sat up quickly and grabbed his ribs, his face scrunched up in pain. I watched him carefully to make sure he didn't hurt himself any worse.

"Are you okay, Percy?" I asked quietly.

He glanced up at me and looked down again nodding silently "It was just a dream".

Liar.

I hesitantly nodded my head, I looked beside me and saw JJ sleeping soundly. I turned back to Percy "Do you want to go back to sleep? It's only 400 hours in" Percy quickly glanced up at the cracks in the ceiling "Yeah, I think I will take the day off and rest anyways".

I helped him lay back down, I started too get up but a hand grabbed my arm. Looking down in confusion, Percy didn't say a word, only stared blankly at the wall. Nothing needed to be said, I slowly lowered myself back down on the bed next to Percy and JJ.

I waited until Percy's breath evened out and I knew he was asleep before I let my eyes close and let darkness envelop me.

Percy's POV

I can't remember what my dream was about but I knew it was one of the times I was tortured for information. That's how most of my nights go. The only time I actually get that much sleep is when I am with Luke and/or JJ, but I can't always stay with them.

I evened out my breathing to pretend to be asleep and waited for Luke to fall asleep before I did anything. Once his breath evened out I quietly slipped out of the covers and sat up on the bed, my feet hanging over the edge of the bed.  I slowly started to get up when a noise cut through the still room.

"Lukey, daddy is trying to leave again" I froze when I heard JJ's voice slur through the quiet room.

I felt a hand on my arm pulling me back down "don't even think about it" Luke said quietly with his eyes still closed "I will hand cuff myself to you if I have to" He threatened.

Scowling, I slowly lowered myself down beside him muttering "Whatever"

I felt the bed vibrate from Luke chuckling to himself about who knows what "shut up, I'm trying to sleep" I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Mhmm Go to sleep Percy".

And I did

~~~Time Skip~~~

I awoke to commotion outside of my room. I opened my eyes and peered at the empty room around me. What time is it?

I sat up and grabbed my jacket, I felt like my body was freezing while my head felt like it was on fire.  As soon as I walked out of my room, I immediately saw JJ and Luke arguing with the group from yesterday.

I couldn't make out what they were saying because of the blood rushing through my head.  I squinted at the group arguing as I made my way to Luke's side, I grabbed JJ's hand and saw him look at me with a silly grin on his face.

"Hey JJ" I croaked. I winced at how bad I sounded.

Luke spun around faster than I could blink. His sudden movement made me dizzy and I stumbled backwards, only barely catching myself from falling on the ground.  I closed my eyes tightly and opened them to see Luke right in front of me.

I was too tired to move so I just squinted up at him, the bright lights glaring down at me.  I saw his lips moving but I didn't hear anything he said.

My eyes started to wander every where, I felt myself lean against the wall, I slid down to the ground fast and hard.

The last thing I saw was JJ's sad face...

Sorry if the chapter was crappy, it took a lot to just write this chapter. I need help on how I should continue the book. any ideas?

Please comment, vote, and follow (not in the creepy way)

Later BlueBerries