Chapter 8

3rd POV

The vans screeched to a halt in front of the entrance to the tunnels.  Little JJ was carried out of one van, he struggled to be released from Ethan's grip.  His eyes searched for the van that held his daddy, nobody would tell him what was happening.

The back doors of the third van were opened hastily by a couple of men, they grabbed the end of a stretcher and adjusted something inside the van.  JJ squirmed out of Ethan's arms, he dodged around people to reach the van.

JJ froze in his spot when he saw his daddy.  He was bandaged all over above his waste, he had an oxygen mask over his face, his face was pale and his breathing was rapid.  Tears slowly poured out of his eyes as he saw his daddy being carried away.

JJ ran up beside his daddy, grabbing his hand and holding on for deer life.

The whole night that Percy was unconscious, JJ never once left his side.

-Up on Olympus-

The Gods were arguing continuously about the, once again, disappearance of Percy Jackson.  They needed to find the young hero, and fast.

The giant doors slammed open to reveal a out of breath Nico Di Angelo, he gripped his knees as he tried to regain his breath.

Zeus stood from his throne "Nico, what is so important that you had to interrupt our meeting?" Instead of Zeus's voice being sharp and loud, it was soft and full of curiosity.  Nico stood up straight and took a deep breath.

"I felt Percy's life form dim a considerate amount just a few moments ago, it feels as if he is dying one moment but then completely healthy the next" Worried looks were sent towards Poseidon, fearing of his reaction to this news.

Poseidon stood from his throne "Can you pinpoint his exact location?!" His voice sounding desperate and full of hope.

Nico hastily closed his eyes and searched for the young sea prince.  Welt felt like eons later, his eyes opened.

"I don't know his exact location, but I can get pretty close" Zeus spoke to silence everyone as they spoke urgently about the news "We must send some demigods to find the son of Poseidon"  Athena stood from her throne looking directly at Zeus "Perhaps it would be wise to send the demigods that found him in the first place?"

It was decided quickly that they would send the demigods with Nico as the leader.

-------

Percy POV

My body was floating in darkness, I couldn't see anything even though I felt that my eyes were open.  The sound of someone speaking to me, echoed around me, bouncing around my head.

"Daddy, please wake up! Please!"

"Come on man, don't let JJ down.  Don't give up yet"

"Perce? You need to wake up now, everyone is waiting for you"

I recognized the voices as JJ, Ethan, and my brother Luke.  Determination set in me as I tried to move  My body was cold and numb, I couldn't tell if I was moving or not.

Warmth suddenly encased my hand, I started to gain feeling in my right arm.  The warmth started to spread all over my body and the numbness slowly faded away.

I could hear and feel more clearly.  I listened to the soft voices around me as they spoke urgently, but what grabbed my attention was the sound of small sniffling on my right.  JJ.

I felt him leaning against me as we both listened to the people around us talk, they seemed to be getting louder by the minute.

"How am I s'pose to get my beauty sleep when no one will shut up?" I mumbled out loudly.

Everyone froze and everything went quiet, I thought everyone had left, but that thought quickly disappeared when a heavy body landed on my torso.

"Oof!" My breath was knocked out of me, my eyes flew open for a split second before I was blinded by the light and I squeezed them shut again "Percy!" I heard Luke yell in my ear, causing me to let loose an annoyed growl.

I scrunched up my nose and slowly opened my eyes, instantly glaring at my cheeky looking brother, Luke.  "Thank you, I'm not healing from the torture I went through or anything" I sneered with an amused look on my face.

Everyone knew that if anything like that ever happens to me, that I don't want to think about it and just want to ignore the useless details.  Like how I was tortured, and what techniques were used.

I took a deep breath, expanding my lungs making me feel a whole lot better.  "Well maybe if you would stop trying to be an attention seeker then you wouldn't have this problem" Luke sneered back.

"Whatever, dude" I sat up a little before I pushed Luke off of me onto the floor "Get off me" I grumbled sleepily.

I turned towards JJ who was waiting silently "Are you gonna give big daddy a hug? Or do I need to come after you to get it?" I said with a mischievous smile making JJ giggle.

JJ slipped out of the chair and ran for the exit "You cant catch me! I'm the ginger bwead man!" his giggles echoed throughout the room "Oh no ya don't!".

I jumped out of bed ignoring the slight throb in my shoulders.  I ran out of the exit just in time to see him run around the corner and out of sight.

I quickly ran after him "Come here you little bugger" I jumped over the railing landing behind little JJ, I swiped him up in my arms making him squeal.

I pretended to start eating his stomach as I spun us around "No daddy! Please! S-stop!" His giggles became louder as my fingers tickled his sides.

While JJ and I were goofing around, I didn't hear the yelling, and I didn't see them coming towards us.

JJ and I were wrestling on the floor, not paying attention to anybody "Ha! I win daddy! You loose!" I just chuckled at JJ as he tried to act mighty by placing his small foot on my chest and puffing his chest out.

"Alright, you win you little bugger.  Now help the old man up" As soon as I was standing, I swung JJ up above my head and placed him on my shoulders.

"Um, Perce?" Ethan's uncertain voice echoed around the quiet tunnel, I gave him a questioning look but all he did was point behind me.

I turned with JJ still on my shoulders to see Nico and a bunch of demigods who all had wide eyes and standing beside Nico.

One thought entered my head.  Oh Sh-

Well there is yo peoples update :D Hope you enjoyed it.  Even though it was just a filler chapter.

Please Vote, Comment, and Follow! Just not in the creepy stalker way ;)

Tell me your Ideas or what you would like to see happen in this story!

Until the next update! Later BlueBerries!