Chapter 2

3rd POV

-up on Olympus-

The Gods were silently waiting for a message from the demigods they had sent to check out the monster hording.  A image started to form in the middle of the throne room making all the Gods and Goddesses sit up straight awaiting the news.  The image showed eight demigods standing there looking happy and anxious "Lord Zeus" bowed the blonde demigod known as Jason, son of Zeus.  "Jason, what news do you bring for us?" questioned Lady Athena.

The demigods shifted anxiously in their spots and were quiet for a moment before an elfish looking boy known as Leo, son of Hephaestus ran forward and started yelling excitedly "We found him! He was running, and then falling, an-" the boy was cut off from his rant.

"Lord Poseidon?" questioned a dark clothed boy known as Nico, son of Hades.  Lord Poseidon nodded his head urging him to continue.  "Lord Poseidon, we believe we have found your son....."

The thrown room was silent before Poseidon chocked out "Perseus? you found my boy?" hope filled the sea Gods eyes as he slowly stood up from his thrown.  All the demigods smiled happily at him all nodding their heads.  "I need to see my son" Poseidon demanded.

"Brother? let the demigods bring him back with them" Zeus said to Poseidon.  Poseidon looked a little reluctant before finally agreeing.  "Is Perseus with you?" questioned Zeus, noticing the side glances the demigods were giving each other.

"My lord, I believe that Perseus was a little........ shocked when we told him what was happening, he ran away before we could stop him, but we know how to find him" added the blonde hair, grey eyed demigod known as Annabeth as she saw the look of worry cross the sea Gods face.

"When we asked where we could find him again he said he is where the monsters are, do you think that he is the reason that all the monsters have been disappearing?" asked Annabeth.  "That would be the logical answer, but since he is a son of Kelp head I do not know" answered Lady Athena, ignoring the glare sent her way by Poseidon.

"Where are the monsters gathering now?" Asked a spiky haired girl with a hunters outfit on known as Thalia, daughter of Zeus.  "They do not seem to be gathering in your current location but more closer to New York?" answered Hades answered with a puzzled look on his face "why would they be coming here?"

"Sally" Poseidon answered simply

The Gods and demigods looked to Poseidon with confusion "Sally?"

"He's right! think about it, if Perseus only family was Sally then it only makes since that he would visit her when he is distraught" Said Hera.  Everyone had thoughtful looks on their faces before Zeus spoke up "that does sound accurate, what do you think brother?" 

Poseidon had a look of sadness thinking about Sally before he answered "I believe that is where he would go".  Zeus nodded before turning back to the demigods "I will flash you as close as I can to where Perseus position is, bring him to Olympus once you have found him.

The demigods bowed before the image began to fade before completely disappearing.

"My boy is coming home" Poseidon whispered to himself with a look of utter disbelief.  The Gods and Goddesses smiled at the sea God now awaiting for Perseus to arrive.

3rd POV

-with the demigods-

When the light faded away the demigods stood at the entrance of a graveyard, the demigods looked around for the son of the sea.  They decided to spread out in search of the demigod, Nico new exactly where Perseus was but didn't tell the others so as not to frighten the demigod.

Walking to the very back of the graveyard Nico saw a figure sitting straight up with crossed legs, not moving and staring at the tombstone in front of him.  Nico slowly made his way to Perseus before sitting beside him, staying silent.

The two just sat there for what seemed like hours but neither one complained.  "Are the others with you?" Perseus asked startling Nico.  A moment passed before he answered "they are in the graveyard, yes" Perseus sighed before standing up and offered his hand to Nico who accepted gratefully.

Looking back at his mothers tombstone Perseus cleared his throat and looked back to Nico "What is your name? I didn't quite catch it at our last run in" Perseus said and smirked at Nico.  Nico blushed "um Nico, son of Hades" Nico expected Perseus to turn away when he told him who his father was, he was surprised when he gave him a lopsided smile and said mischievously "sweet".

They stood there for a few more minutes before Nico spoke up "so I guess you know why I'm here...... to take you to see your father" Perseus gave him a smirk before replying cheekily "and I thought you just missed my great personality".

They were silent for a second before they both burst out laughing, when their laughs finally died down Perseus started walking towards the entrance to the graveyard.  "Where are you doing?" Nico yelled after him, turning around Perseus replied "well I'm going to race you to the empire state building and i'm going to have a head-start" taking off down the path and jumping over tombstones Perseus made his way out of the graveyard.

Perseus' laughter could be heard throughout the graveyard as he ran from a shocked Nico before he took off after Perseus.  The other demigods saw them running and they started running as well.

With Perseus and Nico in the lead, the demigods made it to the empire state building in less than five minutes.  When they all walked in out of breath they went straight to the receptionist "600th floor please" the man looked up with a bored expression "no such thing kids, move along" going back to his news paper.

Before any of them could do anything, Perseus jumped over the desk and brought out a knife and held it to the mans neck "where. is. the. card." Perseus said with a dead calm voice.  The man kept his eyes locked on Perseus' as he fumbled around for the card before handing it to him.

Jumping back over the desk, Perseus made his way towards the elevator followed by eight stunned demigods. slipping the card into the slot they all made there way up to Olympus, stepping out Perseus kept his head down as he followed the others to the thrown room.

When they reached the giant doors Perseus paused and took a nervous breath, closing his eyes for a minute before his face went blank and his eyes hardened.  Perseus made his way passed the others and pushed open the doors and walked in revealing shocked Gods and Goddesses.

So that was the next chapter, I might just write the next chapter today so keep your fingers crossed

I also need at least one vote on this, who do you want Percy to end up with??? should he be a loner? Percico? Percabeth? let me know your decision quickly

until next time my little BlueBerries!