Chapter 1

3rd POV

It has been ten years since the Gods had started there search for young Perseus and even Artemis's hunters were searching for the young lad. Poseidon is heart broken but he refuses to lose hope on finding his son. There have been multiple quest searching for the son of Poseidon but no demigod nor God could ever find young Perseus.

Percy POV

I was running through streets and down alley ways trying to lose the monsters trailing behind me, I quickly slid to a stop beside a tall old building my eyes searching wildly for an escape ladder. 

Oh how rude of me, I should probably introduce myself. My name is Perseus Jackson, I've been living on the streets ever since Gabe killed my mother leaving me with no one and a permanent scar across my face, a horrible reminder of what happened that night. I still have horrible nightmares from that night every night so I am a little sleep deprived.

I wear the same clothes almost everyday when I go on my little trips to different places but every time I get in the water I seem to immediately become clean and all my injuries fade into scars. Right now I am wearing a black skull shirt with the sleeves cut off and despite the cold I am wearing black jeans that were ripped and are now shorts that went up to my knees, I don't wear any shoes because it is easier to climb without them, but that's just my opinion.

My hair is really messy and choppy because I have to cut my hair and shave with the blade of my sword riptide. My mom gave me Riptide it's the only thing I have left of her. I don't have to worry about losing it because every time I do it always appears right back into my pocket. My mom said it was a gift from my dad before he was forced to leave us, I have been searching for my father but it has been a little hard since I don't know anything about him, the only thing I have is a photo of my mom and dad holding me when I was first born.

Anyways, back to the present. I was running from the Minotaur and a couple of his buddies, the reason behind that Is because I had destroyed his camp and killed most of his 'minions'. I quickly made my way up the building occasionally shooting arrows from my bow that I had made and I took out his followers. He roared in rage as I laughed down at him "come on meat head, what's the matter? Afraid of heights?" I taunted him.

I made it to the top of the building and as I was about to sprint and jump across to the next building, but before I could the sky started to darken up and out of the corner of my eye I saw a girl who looked a little older then me.

As I was distracted I didn't notice meat head come up behind me until I heard someone yell out"look out!". I tried to jump out of the way but I just wasn't quick enough and meat head grabbed around the waist with one hand. He lifted me up with ease and brought me close to his face and he sneered at me. Me being me I decided to make the situation worse "well hello Mr meat head, you know it's not nice to touch someone like this when we haven't even been on our first date" I said cheekily.

I heard someone snort with laughter when I said that and someone said "he's a dead man". Well thank you for the vote of confidence I thought sarcastically.

Turning my attention back to meat head, he started to squeeze his fist trying to crush me. I heard the other people start to come forward but before they could do anything I gave him an evil smile watching in satisfaction as he gained a look of fear in his eyes "maybe you should have just let me get away" I said with a glare.

I started to control the water in his body and I evaporated it causing him to shrivel up then turning to dust. I fell from his grip and I rolled and jumped back up dusting off my hair and clothes. I turned around to see eight demigods standing their with slack jaws, I awkwardly cleared my throat gaining there attention.

"Well if we're done here than I really got to get back" I said while backing up toward the edge of the building but before I could leave a girl with blonde curls and grey eyes stepped forward yelling out "wait! At least tell us your name and where we can find you again"

"You can always find me where the monsters are, and as for my name well, I am Percy Jackson ma'am". I tilted my imaginary fedora......... what? I like fedoras.

All of there eyes widened surprising me but before I could say anything, I hadn't noticed how far I had walked back and the next thing I new I was falling backwards off the building all the while screaming "curse you fates!!".

I quickly twisted my body around and made a grab for a clothes line, it broke under my weight and I ended up slamming into the side of the building. A moment of silence passed before I jumped up and yelled "I SURVIVED!!".

The teens came rushing down towards me looking at me wide eyed "dude! That was awesome" said an elfish looking teen, he was a couple inches shorter than me and he had grease stains all over his clothes and I could faintly see a little smoke coming out of his hair.

I grinned at him "yeah, you should totally try it" I said to him with wide eyes

He grinned at me and turned back to the others "this is THE Percy Jackson that everyone has been looking for?!" He said confusing me, he turned around grinning wildly at me "I love you!!!" He jumped on me giving me a tight hug.

I looked at them all strangely "who exactly is looking for me?" A guy with blonde hair and a small scar on his lip stepped forward and answered "almost every God and demigod has been looking for you, especially Poseidon, your dad".

I stood frozen on the spot when he said that "no that's not possible, I don't even know my dad. I mean, I've been looking for him for ten years but I don't know a thing about him". They all gave me sympathetic smiles.

I couldn't take all this in right now so I did the only thing I new how to do. I ran. I ran away from there yells of protest, I ran away from my problems, and I ran away from my hope that I would have a family.

Well that is chapter one, hope you liked it. Also check out my other books and comment please

All rights go to Rick Riordan

Until next time my little BlueBerries