Chapter 9

Percy POV

The smile on my face slowly faded away as I watched them stare at my family and I in shock.  I slowly took a giggling JJ off my shoulders, I hid him behind my back as they watched him curiously.

A few minutes of silence passed before I cleared my throat to gain the demigods attention.  I held them with a small glare "What are you doing here?" I demanded of them.  Everyone around me shifted around, ready for a fight.

They seemed to snap out of there stupor.  The dark one stepped forward (I think his name is Nico?) "Um, we are here to take you to Olympus..." He kind of trailed off a little at the end as if he wasn't sure how I would react.

I stared at him for a moment, blinking.  I stayed like that for a few minutes.  I snapped out of it when I heard Luke snickering off to the side.

I curiously looked at him to see what was so funny, he sobered up really quick but I could tell he was holding in a laugh.

"What?" My eyebrows wrinkled in confusion.  Luke cleared his throat "Um, ha I think you were freaking them out with your dead stare..." I looked back at the group to see them all flinch under my gaze.  Oops.

"Uh, sorry" I mumbled.  I took a deep breath, my chest throbbing a little.  I gripped my shoulder as whatever meds I was on, slowly faded.  Leaving me to feel the pain from the last time I was awake.

I grew weary, my shoulders sagged, my breathing became a little heavy, and my eyes started to droop.  I stumbled slightly, only enough for Luke to notice and quickly walk up to me and help me stand.

"Percy? What's wrong? What hurts?" Luke whispered urgently in my ear.  I just shake my head trying to rid myself of the throbbing in my head.

I felt a small tug on my shirt, I looked down to see JJ staring up at me with his lip stuck out a bit "I'm tired daddy, sleepy time?" I smiled down at him tiredly and nodded in agreement "sleepy time" I said quietly.

Through the pain in my head, I picked up JJ as he straddled my waist and laid his head on my shoulder, his eyes starting to droop until they closed.

I looked at Luke "Get them all a room on the second floor" I motioned towards Nico and the others.  Luke nodded as he got his orders.  I started to walk away with JJ, but Luke grabbed my shoulder and looked me in the eyes "I'll be up in a bit, I'll bring you some pain medication as well".

I gave Luke a tired smile and I made my way up to JJ and my room.  Luke would sometimes stay with us if I was having a hard day or if I was in a lot of pain, he is truly a good brother.

I made it up to my room, I was slightly out of breath though.  I carefully laid JJ down, I laid on my back as he snuggled up to me to get warm.

I started to slip off into unconsciousness, before I was completely out, I felt the bed dip as Luke curled up to the opposite side of JJ "Sleep well, Perce" He whispered.

Luke and I always had each others back, we constantly worried about each other if one of us were on a mission.

I felt his breath even out, my head was against his chest and JJ's was against mine.

I fell asleep to the beating of Luke's heart.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Have been really stressed with balancing everyone's problems.  People always come to me with there problems. Now I love helping people, but with my depression and having to help other peoples issues, It just built up and I just needed a break :/

Thank you so much for your comments, they help me so much!

Percy will be a loner, but there will be some fluff with some of the characters.

Vote, Comment, and Follow (Just not in the creepy way)

Later BlueBerries!