"Mom I think that's a question with a pretty obvious answer right now" I replied. "He needs to go now".

" Lexi I told you I'm done being a secret " Gio said.

"You're not my secret..." I tried to tell him.

"No?" Gio asked raising a brow. "Alright then, what? You just don't want your family to know your dating me"

"Come inside" mom said to him.

"Mom?" I looked at her as if she was crazy. "If they see him here you know what's gonna happen"

"He's right though, they deserve to know" mom said inviting him in and closing the door.

Mom was always the easy going and lenient one. Even though she knew what happened with Gio and all, she still haven't mentioned it yet. If only the others were like her then I wouldn't have much to worry about.

"I brought this" Gio said handing her a bottle of wine.

"Oh thanks, though you didn't need to bring anything" mom said taking it from him. "Oh,grand vin 1961" 

(AN- I know nothing about wine)

"Yeah,it's good stuff" Gio smile at her.

Wait, hello am I the only one freaking out here?

"Come on Gio, this way" mom said leading him to the dining room area.

"Mom no" I tried to stop them but it was no use. "Yeah sure, follow here to your death".

The minute we reached the dining room and Dad and Dominic caught sight of Gio the environment just got cold and sounded chaotic. Dad and Dominic had both pushed back their chairs and stood up guns drawn. Dominic's chair had even fell back to the floor from the force from which it was pushed back. How did he even moved that fast. Kathleen and Emilia sat there with eyes and mouth wide open in surprise.

" Alphonso, Dominic"  mom called trying to calm them.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Dominic growled referring to Gio which had also had his gun out.

You've got to be kidding me. Gio, you're definitely not making a good first impression at all.

"You have some nerve showing up here in my house and pointing a gun at us" Dad said.

"I believe you both pointed first, I don't think its wise to be defenseless when you have two guns aimed at you" Gio sassed.

"I don't think that's the proper way to treat a dinner guest" mom said. "Alphonso, you invited him".

"You've got to be kidding me" Dominic said looking at me of confirmation. "Lexi, you're back with this toolbag after everything?!"

"Guys put down the guns" I said in a strangely calm voice.