Chapter 50

I was at work when I was informed that one of the customers requested to see me. I told Amoya to tell the person to come. I was surprised to see that it was Leon. I had told him where I worked and stuff and he did said he would check it out one day, but I didn't expected him today still. Normally he would be at work at this time, he is a middle school guidance counsellor.

"I'm glad you finally get to see where I work" I smiled at Leon.

"Yeah, I figure it was time I pay a visit here. Plus I've never been here before so I figured I should come sample the food here" Leon chuckled. "I also wanted to see you as well though so I'm glad you're here"

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yeah I wanted to ask you something" he said nervously.

"Okay. You did? What was it?" I asked him.

"Well I wanted to ask if you would like to accompany me out sometime to a dinner thingy" Leon replied.

"I don't really understand what you mean" I said confused.

"Well that was kinda my awkward way of asking you out" Leon said to me. "I was wondering if you would like to get diner with me"

"Leon I..." I started but was cut off.

"We can go as just friends, I mean I know you're not ready to start dating again but I just thought I'd be nice" Leon rambled. "My mom would keep Emily if you agree to it or if you're not up for it I understand I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or like I'm being too..."

"I'll go to dinner with you" I smiled at him.

"I mean I don't want you to... Wait, what? You said yes?" Leon asked.

"Yeah, I did" I chuckle. " I'd love to go to dinner with you Leon"

"Oh" Leon sighed with relief. "How about tonight... Or maybe not if its too soon or you already have plans, tomorrow or Saturday evening..."

"Tonight is okay" I said to him.

"Seriously?" Leon asked in surprise.

"Yep seriously" I nodded.

"Why are you agreeing to everything?" Leon asked.

"Okay,now I'm confused. I really am Leon" I said to him. "I thought you wanted me to agree, I can cancel if you want"

"No no, don't do that" Leon quickly replied. "I didn't mean it like that I just thought you were going to tell me no"

"Well you can't be certain what my answer will be at any point" I said to him.

"So do I uhm pick you up?" Leon asked. "I don't have your address"

"Don't worry about that" I said taking out a pen and took his hand writing it on his palm. "Try to memorized that in case it gets wiped off"

"How about six?" He asked. "Are is that too early?"

"Six is fine" I smiled.

"Oh great then" Leon replied. "I'll call you though when I'm near or reach"

"Yeah you do that" I replied.

"I guess I should go then" Leon smile at me. "Let you get back to work"

"Alright then I'll see you later" I said to him.
***
"Hey you look nice?" Kathleen said to me as I went downstairs.
She had just came from work.

"You think? Thank you" I smiled doing a little pose.

"So why do you look that nice? Are you going out?" Kathleen asked.